[SELL]Amazing rich code and stuff package worth more than 10k$. Whitehat, blackhat

2 sold! 18 people left!

Not worth buying from scammer, most of these things are for free, just search deeply

wypierdalaj

Happy buyers:

I have full right to sell my stuff. People who not liked it, could do refund. Wait! LOL! People who insult me is one multiaccounter who never bought anything from me and attacking me because trolling and fun!

Download MP3 KPOP Here bro ↓

Apparently @ramzixp has been scamming people for years now. Refer to threads like this:
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/25519-ramzixp-cheater-aware.html

If I would do that, I will have paypal refund request. In 3 years, I have just one and granted it.

FCK OFF FRUSTRATE AND MULTIACCOUNTER. I know what are you doing. You are all one person who thinks that people are not seeing multiaccount and writing post only for insult me. FCK YOU IDIOT, YOU SHOULD DIE.

anon_android - millionaire who is coming to forum only to write mmmmkkkksss or ramixp is cheater :wink: pathetic monkey

Happy buyers:

I have full right to sell my stuff. People who not liked it, could do refund. Wait! LOL! People who insult me is one multiaccounter who never bought anything from me and attacking me because trolling and fun!

no offence @ramzixp but if you actually created quality apps/games you would be making a good income, but like a dumbass you decided to spam shitty apps instead. Now you live like shit, and need to scam people to be able to afford a loaf of bread.

Happy buyers:

Beware that @RadioTurk is a multi-account of ramzixp. People I’ll say it again: do not buy from ramzixp, you will get BANNED from Google Play.

UP, 3/20 :wink: - on forum with moderator jim would be banned for this trolling

i bought from him nice man and legit :slight_smile:

Still possible to buy

Sunday madness… $50 only today!

Weekend offer longer to the Monday, still for $50

11/20

Still its possible :wink:

16/20 still 4 people

17/20 and sales close

18/20 2 more

Game Talent - Booster & Tuner is a game boosting software available free. It improves the game performance and lets you play smoothly on your phone. You can manually or automatically boost the game by closing the unnecessary applications. It can close unnecessary processes, etc. It has various tools including boost tool, tweak tool, drivers tool, and defrag tool. goo.gl/sv0aLk

few people will buy such