Ramzixp is a cheater! Be aware!

Atleast now we all know ramzixp dude is selling Snake oil. He got banned and selling his crap now :slight_smile:

I saw few good posts of Ramzixp long back. Was not aware that he is banned from play store. Excessive experiments and playing with play store might be injurious to apps/games health.

Ramzixp, i think its time to make new id on forum. Once things are exposed and people know,i wonder hardly anyone gonna will believe.

Feel sorry for your loss and sorry about your play store ban as well.
:eek::confused:

Did you really encourage Ramzixp moron to create another id so that he can cheat more people here? WTF is wrong with people here? Everyone encouraging cheating others?

Wow this forum is a ****ing cesspool.

When we say true about ramzixp - that he is a scammer - in the same time he give free tools for people only to write a good review. He cant sell anything so he “buy” reviewers. Just like DroidGenie.

REMEMBER! RAMZIXP IS CHEATER AND SCAMMER!

I am still waiting his ebook or other his stuff you have that you promised to send… why you didn’t send yet? Hope you are not a cheater too.

Ramzixp was on this forum before most of those who keep bashing him. He was helpful many times and shared his knowledge for free in the past, sometimes leaving very helpful tips. I can’t judge his new e-books or tools - but I think it’s disrespectful for people new to this forum to bash a veteran without any proof. And yes, he was banned many times, used multiple Google Play accounts, did some shady things that he admitted himself - if I remember correctly and not mix him up with someone else, if I did, I apologise in advance. And he probably made more money during that time than we did and have learned a lot, so maybe it’s worth it to check out what he has to say in his e-books. Maybe his e-books are shitty, maybe they are not well written (his English could use some improvements, and we all know he is easy to provoke), but calling him a “scammer” and “cheater” is over the top.

I may have my doubts about his way to do things and I may not agree with him, but surely I wouldn’t call him a scammer or cheater just because I didn’t like what he was selling.

And you coming here, offering for free what he is selling, just to get some PMs (from devs to suck your balls to get it for free) and end up sharing that publicly… That’s lame.

You have mentioned like if we send PM then you ll share the tool and ebooks with us but you have simply mentioned the name of the devs who have sent you PM without givings those free stuffs…

So I am wondering who is the cheater here? You or Ramzxip :confused:

Proove it that you and your statement is legit by sending those materials to me by contacting me through PM :stuck_out_tongue:
@ramzixp: Is this your gameplay to improve your popularity haan :stuck_out_tongue:

He is not me, just some stupid kid, here is a proof with user reviews than I not cheated anybody, lol:
…and why you want my materials for free from him? :expressionless: who is cheater now? hmm :smiley:

STOP BUMPING THIS FCKIN THREAD PEOPLE AND FEED THE TROLL oO
ASOsecret will close new registrations, it's strongly limited - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android - here you can check big reputation users and what they think :wink:

Just to check whether he is a legit one or not. I ll delete the free materials ASAP once i received :stuck_out_tongue: lol

RAMZIXP IS A CHEATER! He do not reply on message where i post. He should close registration after 24h, but now he sell forever. he is just scam.

I just send the screenshots of website to everyone who write to me. Just check PM!

GOT TO THE HELL ****IN KID, if I can, I would kill you for real

I contacted @david to ban you and your multi accounts from MMWA, I don’t know where david is but I am sure he will do it some time

Nope. I do not encourage scammers. I just showed him his ground by saying that he should create abother ID.
May be i was misunderstood.
It was a mere taunt to him.

!!! scammers and cheaters do not deserve another chance !!!

So why so many people are happy? :slight_smile: @gcc it’s shame that you joined to some flame with people who never bought my new stuff and they just want to bomb it :smiley:

COME HERE, read reviews in this thread, I even listed it:
ASOsecret will close new registrations, it's strongly limited - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android - in this thread

If you not interested to, just leave it and let this stupid thread die. Many people likes what I am doing and YES! I WAS BANNED IN GOOGLE PLAY STORE, I never told that it’s not true but I know how to create and manage new accounts in store and stay undetectable. What’s weird? Many people were banned.

Just leave this thread man, I have happy buyers and it’s 80% stuff for newbie what is described on every thread and my website, everyone can read short article and decide if he wants it or not.

but you joined to some idiots who have the same sentence always “HE IS A CHEATER, UGA BUGA UGA BUGA!” oO
maybe if you bought it and not likes something, why not pmed me? lol

Everyone who bomb it in this thread, not even tried this new stuff. People who tried, can be found here with honest reviews
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/25515-asosecret-will-close-new-registrations-its-strongly-limited.html
but idiots says that are my accounts oO yeah, I am javaexp, droidgenie, etc. :smiley:

JUST LET THIS THREAD DIE…

ramzixp, Now that you are caught selling crap you want the thread to die? :slight_smile:

Lets see the people who are adding to your propaganda:
JavaExp: Banned from PlayStore/Amazon and everywhere else just like you. Make money by posting everyday here (hoping someone will click his stupid youtube link and want some videos in hope of ad revenue there).
droidgenie: Private told the guy that started this thread, your stuff is crap (He posted droidgenie’s personal post here).

Now let me ask you, you yourself got banned from PlayStore, how are you qualified to sell tips?

This is personal post of droidgenie, you fckin Goebbels, jim
@javaexp :slight_smile: your friend jim is here again :slight_smile:

How I am qualified to sell tips? It’s free market moron. BECAUSE I AM STILL IN PLAYSTORE, BANNED SO MANY TIMES AND STILL I AM HERE IN THIS STORE FOR 4 YEARS

Hardly to make out who is moron and who is clever.

Javaex was certainly a moron and m**fur. I did not like his work and stupid youtube videos.

He was such a looser brat. excellant shit reskinning work and sniffing about others apps like khujli dog. i know he is here with another ID.

Personaly I don’t know javaexp and his work :slight_smile:
…but this thread and flame here is awful;/

“bump!”
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM RAMZIXP!

You are a cheater too, that’s for sure.
It’s 2 days now I sent you PM and email to get ramzip ebook but you didn’t even bother to reply.