ASOsecret will close new registrations, it's strongly limited

And for sure you are not related with ramzixp… You are multiaccount or his friend. Just look at http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/search.php?searchid=537772 and see poosts of ramzi and of radioturk. they are the same guys! They even talk the same style like “bump” and other language errors

Everyone who write here are just reviewers which ramzixp buy

I am still waiting his ebook or other his stuff you have that you promised to send… why you didn’t send yet? Hope you are not a cheater too.

Ehh :wink: he dissapeared, so people buy it from legit place :smiley:

TOP3 - discount code to get if for $50, one place (3/3) left
TOP75 - discount code to get it for $70, 0/3
TOP90 - discount code to get it for $90, 0/3
TOP100 - discount code to get it for $100 0/10
If one of codes not works, choose next, you late for cheaper
So how many people can buy it? Just 15 people more, after this limit, registration will be closed forever and website focused for old members only.

Top3 just finished

you dont say smething about your multiaccounts? Oooh…
Hahahaha you write some time ago that registration is for only next 24 hours. 24 hours go and you even font have 5 people… You cheat again!
Take your website and put it in your ass.
EVERYONE KNOW YOU ARE CHEATER!

And extra news - netx people write to me that your service suck balls:
"Hi magyya,

I was thinking into buying ramzixp translator. I bought a method from him in the past year and it was not good as he promises.
Can you please send me the translator? I dont want to waste more money into him.

Regards," send by byivan

Why the **** you keep posting other people messages to you instead of sending the stuff you promised? If you are right in your claim the people who you send the stuff to will help to prove your claims.
The fact that you keep ignoring me and not send anything makes you look like a cheat yourself.

Why people should to listen to some stupid freak? :expressionless:

Reviews of my service from this forum, my “multiaccounts oO”, sorry guys for quote you, just do not reply^^:

14 access left - after this time, registration over forever

Who would want to buy from a Moron who got banned from PlayStore?

@jim, u need this:

Everyone gets banned, even for no reason at all. Just wait your time will come as well.

@jim
@javaexp @DroidGenie
guys, please, want to flame, go to another thread, peace!
don’t offtop in my thread;/

14 access left - after this time, registration over forever
How to buy it, read in first post of this thread

Earlier you say that registration is only in 24 hours. It is third day and still anyone can register.
If 15 people register - he say that again only next 30 people.

You dont get specific knowledge - everyone can know that because of unlimited registrations

You are a cheater too, that’s for sure.
It’s 2 days now I sent you PM and email to get ramzip ebook but you didn’t even bother to reply.

Is strongly limited after 14 days from now or after place limits, I close new members registration and focus to help current members in secret circle

Where I said it’s 24h? In ebook what was DIFFERENT, COMPLETLY DIFFERENT SERVICE…

New article with tutorial step by step, different methods and ideas, 100% working, just added:

Current limit 13 left and I close registration

12 access left and registration over forever

11 access left and registration over forever

Last 10 access left, until Ill close registration forever. This will be elite website, with impossible enter in

LAST 10 ACCESS LEFT

Last 9 access left, until Ill close registration forever. This will be elite website, with impossible enter in

LAST 9 ACCESS LEFT

Registered more than a week ago and never received a reply…

What reply? You have access, pm me with your problem and ill resolve it today when i come back from family :stuck_out_tongue: