ASOsecret - ASO/Monetization Knowledge, tools and Description&Title Autotranslator

Discount code TOP10 - $100 promotion

6/10 SOLD :wink: Hurry up if you want buy it for $100 but not for $150

bump! 7/10 with discount code for each new member! :slight_smile:

Translation tool sounds great, how can I get a discount code and where can I buy the book?

Today man, I am sorry that you cannot buy it now because we have break on the site (workin on layout and new content, with freezone also).

Oke I check the website later, thanks.

Another moron Selling crap here.

If the code is worth anything, the author will be doing apps with that code and not selling the code. Its just commonsense people.

@up no comment

Website changed:
Hot news 28.08.2015 - updates

We changed layout from old ugly to this “ugly” now :wink:
Decided to add free sections, these categories are skeleton only for now. Free section is under construction for couple days
Changed couple articles but we want to change them ALL in next couple days! Stay tunned
Discovered new stuff, in couple days we will update our site
Membership process is a lot easier now!
Added short free text in every Membership section. You now knows what you are buying!
A lot of work for us in near future, changes every day but be patient. We have own life, own apps and cannot do everything in one day!
Video Tutorial for Translator Tool soon!

Discount code TOP10 stills works :slight_smile:

When apps are not working out, Sell Books on how to make money with apps :slight_smile:

I don’t care your opinion, in this thread I have many reviews with long history and good reputation users. Who are you? Don’t make me offtop here.

@ramzixp jim is some ****ing idiot trolling here since long. can’t post something useful and posing nose in others matters. i ignore him

oo you got hurt that I called out your spamming techniques javaexp? How are your illegal activities going on these days?

Another Review Here [emoji2]
For Beginners this ebook will help you a lot you will learn a lot of good information and avoid the mistakes which mostly beginners make. if you are an expert you may still find something interesting. What I liked more is that ramzixp will be adding new stuff every week. There will be a lot of free source codes to help you get started quickly.

I wanna give my review as well.

Honestly, I’ve seen a lot of shitty guides and at first I did not trust this one at all. But anyway I tried it and I bought it, and I can say it worth it.

The guide will not tell you how to become rich without working, it gives you some tips to work more efficiently. Even if you are experienced with Android, you can learn some useful stuff from it. Take into account that you will need to know something about programming to take profit of it.

Google Play has changed a lot recently and my apps are not working so well as they used to. Maybe the same happened with ramzixp’s apps, and he made this guide to compensate. Anyway, I’m growing again than you to this guide so i can assure that it is not scam or a shitty guide with very basic information.

New discounts code limited!

TOP3 - $50 for 3 people only!
TOP75 - $75 for 3 people only!
TOP90- $90 for 3 people only!

asosecret.com - check membership, checkout, type code and your PRICE WILL BE REDUCED! If some code not works, it’s out of limit! So hurry up!

These codes are valid only for 24h until now

Codes used:
TOP3 - 1/3
TOP75 - 0/3
TOP90 - 0/3
Hurry up, discount codes for get it cheaper! Ebook is still avaible to download also!

People who use such code will get banned from Play Store. Please don’t believe idiots like ramzixp, JavaExp and get banned from Play Store.

can’t you just ignore the posts from us. agreeing to our views is not mandatory for you. you just posting when u don’t like something. ever considered posting something useful also? oh may be u don’t have anything useful to post.

Please do not spam here with offtop :wink:

TOP3 - $50 for 3 people only! - last 1 person!
TOP75 - $75 for 3 people only!
TOP90- $90 for 3 people only!

asosecret.com - check membership, checkout, type code and your PRICE WILL BE REDUCED! If some code not works, it’s out of limit! So hurry up! (CHECK WHAT YOU GET ON FIRST POST)

These codes are valid only for 24h until now

Meanwhile you morons will cheat more people here?

oooh ramzi no one want to buy your shit? what a pitty… you spam here every day and only 1 person buy…:frowning: hahahah.

WHO WANT THIS EBOOK FOR FREE? CONTACT ME! I can give you ebook and his idiot methods for free!