ASOsecret - ASO/Monetization Knowledge, tools and Description&Title Autotranslator

Well … what happened is I took the full access package and I only got the time to use the translation tool, its the most useful thing I ever used. I translated my all apps to all languages in less than 20 minutes. also the what we have here is a 4 years knowledge from ramzixp << one of the most successful indie developers in the forum.

highly recommend to own this, its extremely useful for every indie developer.

LOL, I don’t ever expected that javaexp will buy something my oO, great to see it :smiley:

With this, discount code for 10 first people with full acces and some 50% cash back for javaexp and akour:

1. Buy Access > Buy Membership
  2. Choose VIP Full Access $150
  3. Type discount code TOP10
  4. Price will be reduced to $100
  5. Continue shoping with paypal :wink:

Offer limited to first 10 codes, hurry up

OH well JavaExp got banned from every store and doing shady businesses these days :slight_smile:

I have just finished reading the content, so here what I say about it:

First of all, I am an android developer with 3 years experience. That is why I will divide it into two categories:

a) newbies
I highly recommend you to buy it, of course, if you can. You will get most of the information in the wesite with experience in couple years, but it is better if you get them now. It will help you a lot. I remember, first several months of my development I was earning near to 0, probably it will help you avoid it. Especially now, when it is really hard to get ranked in GP, big apps get all the downloads. And the app source codes will help you to learn android development by looking on a working project.

b) developers with experience
If you have over 2 years of experience, you probably know most of the stuff, but still you will get some new information that can boost your apps. In my case, I am already planning to use 2 of the suggestions from the book in my next apps.

Don’t know about autotranslator, haven’t used it yet, but if it works, then it is great :slight_smile:

If somebody scared this membership account or can’t use it, you can still buy ebook+additional content+autotranslate directly in download version for just $100(price limited to 10 people), just PM me :wink:

Hi guys, just another review from another happy customer. I bought both the ebook and the tool. The information in the ebook will make you a lot. The translate tool will save you many hours, especially if you release a lot of apps. Highly recommended product

Only if I had all this knowledge when I started 3 years ago !!

Like me, it’s long time process, sadly ;/ If I had all my knowledge couple years ago, I would finish my android development with couple milions :stuck_out_tongue: but we need to still fight when it’s possible.

Bonus code to get full access for $100 is still possible

1. Choose Buy Access
  2. Choose Buy Membership
  3. Plan VIP FULL ACCESS
  4. Type discount code TOP10
  5. It’s limited only to first fresh 10 people

Old ebook buyers can contact me to get access for free.

We found some source code package, 100+ source codes:
http://oi57.tinypic.com/4hw5n5.jpg

It’s currently on our forum to download free for all VIP full access members :wink: Enjoy the code

DISCOUNT CODE FOR FULL ACCESS for 10 limited people is TOP10 and price will be reduced to $100

Discount code TOP10 - $100 promotion

6/10 SOLD :wink: Hurry up if you want buy it for $100 but not for $150

bump! 7/10 with discount code for each new member! :slight_smile:

Translation tool sounds great, how can I get a discount code and where can I buy the book?

Today man, I am sorry that you cannot buy it now because we have break on the site (workin on layout and new content, with freezone also).

Oke I check the website later, thanks.

Another moron Selling crap here.

If the code is worth anything, the author will be doing apps with that code and not selling the code. Its just commonsense people.

@up no comment

Website changed:
Hot news 28.08.2015 - updates

We changed layout from old ugly to this “ugly” now :wink:
Decided to add free sections, these categories are skeleton only for now. Free section is under construction for couple days
Changed couple articles but we want to change them ALL in next couple days! Stay tunned
Discovered new stuff, in couple days we will update our site
Membership process is a lot easier now!
Added short free text in every Membership section. You now knows what you are buying!
A lot of work for us in near future, changes every day but be patient. We have own life, own apps and cannot do everything in one day!
Video Tutorial for Translator Tool soon!

Discount code TOP10 stills works :slight_smile:

When apps are not working out, Sell Books on how to make money with apps :slight_smile:

I don’t care your opinion, in this thread I have many reviews with long history and good reputation users. Who are you? Don’t make me offtop here.

@ramzixp jim is some ****ing idiot trolling here since long. can’t post something useful and posing nose in others matters. i ignore him

oo you got hurt that I called out your spamming techniques javaexp? How are your illegal activities going on these days?