New Admob is being rolled out for Indian Users

Yet to receive PIN … Upgraded to new admob on 3rd May, 7th May PIN processed… Let’s see when it comes… Also waiting to become eligible for EFT payments. Currently have put 'self hold ', hope that account will be upgraded.

Hi. What if I have an Adsense account before that has been cancel manually by me? Do upgrade new Admob still ask for the Adsense? Now I am trying to login Adsense again and it ask me to verify my blog with adsense code. I have remove my blog content and only one blogspot blog left which is empty. I am writing new blog post again but adsense cannot verified my account because lack of content.

Cancel means ? did you delete your adsense account ? I guess, no, as you’re trying login again into that account…if you have been earlier rejected, each time you login to adsense you’ll see resubmit page. If you want to delete site,go to adsense>settings>site management.
When you will trying to upgrade to new Admob, they will automatically link adsense (& adwords ) publishers-id associated with admob login email. In case they are different, you will be asked to link them. As per new terms, you can ok with disapproved adsense account, but banned in one account will cause goodbye!

They process PIN very fast, but it never reached me. They have processed PIN 2 times for me. and my address is all correct.
do let me know if there is any contact mail or direct number to contact them.

what is eligibility for EFT?

Actually PIN is auto-generated when your revenue reaches certain (e.g 10$)threshold. They process PIN maximum 3 times. Even after, if you are unable to get it verified, they ask you to upload scanned copy of address identity proof issued by govt. But i’ve heard this process takes months ! You know, contacting google service is… :stuck_out_tongue:
EFT Eligibility : This payment method is available in certain countries. But Only in India they have started it as beta payment system. In Feb few selected accounts had been upgraded to EFT, after then, they asked to put ‘Self Hold’ on payment settings for Indian publishers so that they can upgrade those accounts. That way many accounts are already enjoying EFT.
Caution : Self hold thing only for Indian publishers. I’m not sure currently this things works not. link : Google AdSense Community
Though i posted in adsense forum, people told that it is still available. As i’ve upgraded to new admob this month, so next month no payment from new admob. That’s why i’ve put ‘self-hold’, waiting upto couple of more days. lets see…otherwise only check payment…

Very useful info. i opted for self-hold immediately.

Address verification is required as new admob is merging with adsense where only payment method was check. I think with EFT (for both adsense & admob) addrs verification will not be needed anymore. But as it is in beta stage, currently only option in new admob is check. But if one becomes eligible for EFT, address verification should be gone. Someone reported it in adsense product forum.
For those who are still in old admob & waiting :

1. If one is banned in adsense, will be banned in admob. And (currently)disapproved adsense account can not control adsense settings from new admob.
  2. Don’t upgrade in between a month (unless you’re big dvlper enough to cross payment threshold in remaining days) as the day you upgrade, all previous earnings before that day will remain in old admob and that will be paid in old admob normal schedule even if your earnings is below threshold.
  3. No paypal, so no 20$ threshold.
  4. Now payment processing is faster, for Jan, process begins around 3rd week of Feb. With EFT one can get payments within one day.
  5. With upgrade, admob reporting can be tracked via official Adsense mobile app.

I have created adsense account 2 months back and still waiting for PIN or EFT.

What if i will not upgrade to new admob and will wait untill PIN/EFT is available?
will they kick me in ass soon for upgrading to new admob forcefully?

If you have put self hold that time, you should have get EFT by now.

I was thinking same, but you know, curiosity :wink: eventually upgraded to new.

How many videos is that and how long did it take you ? Im thinking of making a channel and I dont know if its worth my while.

I have 3 videos. Took 2 months to get $10 (Min Threshold for getting eligible for PIN)

You can monetize your App videos there and share that link inside your Google App description.

I was aware of the available payment method of new admob and had started my groundwork 2 months before.

But, i was not aware of this stupid procedure. was thinking that adsense will send me PIN by the time new admob will be rolled out.
Have visited almost all the mail-offices nearby my area and no PIN on my name. strange.

then thought that will not upgrade to new admob untill adsence man will put knife on my neck to do so and here i am now.

Oh thats only from gameplay videos, I thought you were making coding tutorials like some users here. Thanks for the info ! :slight_smile:

yes from gameplay videos only.
coding tutorials are in pipeline.

I think is cancel or terminate Adsense account because not using anymore. So, I try to resubmit for application and now it prompts me for verification with blogspot.com since I still have 1 blog with them. But they can’t re-approve my Adsense because lack of content. I think no choice but have to reapply again now since you said Admob is link to Adsense already. Or disapprove/terminated adsense account still can link with Admob? I am lazy to write at least 10 page content for verification purpose.

if disapproved is fine; if banned no chance anymore ; if terminated by you, no idea. These three things are totally different. What do you mean by terminate ? If terminated, how can you still login ?
You should not bother about adsense, currently you should click on upgrade button for new admob (this is step by step process, you can cancel it at any step), they will link both accounts. If they can link adsense pub-id, you are ok. Only problem creates if you banned in adsense, from your post, i guess you’re not.

Thank you for your help. Finally, I click the upgrade button without thinking too much and it is upgraded successfully without issue. All apps are able to import correctly and payment method can be change to wire transfer.

I have good standing adsense account before. I think Google is using my existing adsense information because my adsense account is already cancel before. “Cancel” is mean that I am no longer using Adsense to monetize my websites. Anyway, it is working fine now I guess.

You can set your payment as wire in new admob ?

Yes. But I am not sure can transfer success or not. This is my first time using wire transfer. I think javaexp also had this option. You don’t have wire transfer? Or need to wait Google to update the changes for the wire transfer option.

How do you enable it ? via self-hold ?