New Admob is being rolled out for Indian Users

yes. via self hold. but i do not think wire transfer will be availabe in new admob.

Nope. There is an option to add payment method wire transfer in payment settings. By default it is western union.

Western union ? :confused:
for India earlier only check was available, recently EFT is added.

Please tell me if i can receive my payments if i didn’t verify my address (PIN )

its bitter but true that you can not receive your payments untill you do not verify the address with their PIN or EFT is not available.

PIN?
i did not receive their PIN for last 2 months despite of using correct address. hence address is not verified yet.

EFT?
it is not available yet for new adsence users. it is said that if you will choose “self hold” in payment settings you might get this option soon. but i doubt it won’t be available for next 2-3 months.

Bottomline?

[b]#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
if( (address_verification != true) || (EFT_available == false) )
{
//Result
printf(“No real money
Only electronic money” );

//Conclusion
   printf("Do not upgrade untill either of them is assured as i did" );

//What if you already upgraded,how to undo?
   printf("Sorry!!! this option is not available" );

exit(0);
 }

}
[/b]

Caution: above program is not compiled yet

Finally i got PIN from Google after 2 months almost.

Question?

1. shall i NOT use the PIN and keep my settings on “self hold” and wait for FET option enabled for myself?
  2. shall i FILL the PIN and keep my settings on “self hold” and wait for FET option enabled for myself?

Did you received your pin through govt postal service or any other courier service like Blue Dart ? Plz share.

I had upgraded to new admob in May 9 2014. I had received around $450 in May 2014.( ie. crossed the specified verification threshold of $10).
but i dont find the verify address link nor verify phone link in my payment settings page like shown in the link below.
https://support.google.com/admob/v2/answer/3226474.

If any one received payment through check or pin from new admob please share the details.
It will be very helpful to others like me.

Thanks

Yes, I have received PIN via speed mail and verified my address.

Let me correct you. There must be $10 or more in your Adsense account for pin generation. I think you are talking about leagcy admob earnings of $450.

Though i got PIN and verified address. But i do not need it anymore. I have got wire transfer option one week ago.

No, I have $450 in my new admob not in legacy one. I got payment notification from legacy admob( for month april) on jun 3rd.

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Multiple violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address of your Publisher account.

what can i do now??:frowning:

How did u got wire transfer option

vai self hold option in adsence

Hi… You mentioned in your post that you got wire transfer option. Kudos for that :slight_smile: :smiley:

How did you achieved that option? Did you put your payment on self hold or what? Please let me know… Thanks

Yes, I set self-hold in my ad-sense payment settings and got wire transfer option

I have not upgraded to new admob yet. still using old one. did not get time to follow their procedure yet.

Yes, I had already approved adsense account. but it was with cheque option only. I opted for self hold and got wire transfer option after 1 month approx.

Kindly do not send duplicate copy of your message in PM. ask in forum itself.

Thanks.

hello friends, i was busy with my exams so i did not get chance to upgrade to new admob…
can anyone simplify the steps which have to be taken to upgrade to new admob for an indian user, i do not have any adsense account from earlier, only admob account(using it with google account)…
thanks in advance…:slight_smile:

@gcc did u get to select any form of payment? in my paymnet settings there is not any option shown to select form of payment…

I selected wirw transfer from my adsense account.

in my adsense also there is not any option showing for form of payment, (my adsense account was created when i upgraded the admob itself)

Get some free tome and do some analysis by yourself also.

you will get the answer if you will spend some time researching old posts of the forum. it has been discussed lots of time.

you need to do self-hold on your paments inside the adsense payment section. you might get wire transfer option after that.