Leviteo Mobile Affiliate Network - guarantee rates for installs !!!

Is another Widdit stiuation ?

What kind of ads will be delivered?

Push ads and Icon ads.

Leviteo - Boost your app revenue!

is this outdated or do they work only outside of google play?

for those asking if anybody got paid - I did:-) I was using them when icons and push were allowed, not anymore thou so I can’t help you with current results. I stopped using them because they have one of the worst dashboards ever, it’s close to impossible to set everything up the way they want it. it takes a few days just to have it set right and start seeing results. the earnings were on par of what they promote here so if you can live with write transfer and the headache of dealing with their dashboard and SDK(kind of buggy back-in-the-day, no idea now) , go for it. just to clarify for those who didn’t understand, you will be dealing with/getting paid from minimob, Leviteo is just a middle man.

Please don’t mind our hope page, the only thing worth looking there is StepByStep guide by now - Leviteo - Boost your app revenue!
We would update it soon.
We are using these types of ads right now:

1. FULL SCREENS
  2. AD WALLS
  3. CLICK-to-URL
  4. CLICK-to-TEXT
  5. CLICK-to-APPMARKET

The dashboard and SDK were improved, soon there should be PayPal payments available.
Revenue is quite high comapring to other Ad Networks on the market so maybe you should consider going back :)?
Yes, we are the middle man for MiniMob. We are doing our best to help user with all the issues, but some things (like payments,dashboard and SDK issues) can be handle only by MiniMob.

With 200.000 installs a day, it should be great source of income, therefore I am still little bit unsure about joining.

Give it a try for one month, I am sure you would like it :slight_smile:
Facts are:

• we have one of the highest (or highest?) rates available on the market.
  • $0.05 rate will be for sure available till end of year, but we are not 100% sure how long.
  • the faster you join, the more money you make!

Remember that you need to use promo code leviteo to be eligible for promotion

Here is:
a registration guide - Leviteo - Boost your app revenue!
an integration guide - Minimob Free Android SDK for your App | Client Integration

I tried to implement Leviteo a while back, but stopped trying for some reason (I don’t remember why).
Can anyone share their experience with them?

How are developers paid from this company? If we need to send an invoice, could you please give us an example of how to do that and exactly where to send it? How long before PayPal is a means of payment? If PayPal is used, are there charges held out of payments?

Leviteo don’t know anything about payments - they are only middleman… I wrote to minimob - owner of the system and they told me to send an invoice every month… I don’t know how exactly it should look. I will do it once and go to another company…

Are you unsatisfied with your earnings?

As soon as PayPal is integrated we will let you know all the details.
I will post sample invoice here soon.

If you would need detailed instruction how to invoice MiniMob (InterentQ) please use on of below :

1. MiniMob Support Center (click HELP in the top-right of the Dashboard) - Minimob Support Center
  2. MiniMob Support - [email protected]
  3. InternetQ Support - [email protected]
  4. InternetQ Customer Care - [email protected]

Invoice.jpg

Hi, Leviteo, I just noticed,

Minimob adwall can show even when the app is not running anymore,

First, the instructions include to put the adwall on app exit, but when you put it on exit… your app will close it means its not running anymore but your adwall will late shown… so now it was shown outside the app and there is no text like “your app is exiting, try this blah blah…” or “thank you for using our app…” only the adwall alone outside the app.

Second, as I said adwall will too late to show (loading slow), and when you put it somewhere in your activity(app running) it will not show quickly, so here comes sometimes a scenario like if you will quickly press back button to exit or home button while the adwall is not showing, what happens was the adwall will be showing without app running or it displayed outside the app,(addwall was separated to app) it is like an old Airpush adwall. If you know like Mobilecore’s Offerwall it will stick to app even when you press home button their Offerwall will not show as well, I hope you get my point here.

Remember this policy.

“Interstitial/adwall ads may only be displayed inside of the app they came with”

I want to hear your answer with this issue.

Thanks.

Thank you for noticing.
You should report this issue to MiniMob Tech Support (please use below submission form):
Minimob Support Center

Your are right, It shouldn’t work this way.
They will take a look into what have happened in your app.

Nahh, same old dashboard:) Don’t get me wrong, i’m not bashing your company or anything ( actually i’m the only one who stated that got paid so far i think) what i’m saying is you need a better,user friendly dashboard, PayPal payments and maybe a rep from minimob here to answer those questions we have. That’s all.

Thank you for this advice, actually Minimob is working on this. This ad network is young but we constantly developing and in the near future we are going to implement some improvements.

Any news on that example invoice?

Yes, that post you quoted has an attachement with example of invoice. Is it visible for you?

Minimob has for sure ad inventory problem. Not always ad is served… for sure. I made service thats count unserved ads from minimob - this is more than 50%!!! So if ad is not served we cannot get money from download - simple. Going further we need divide by 2 or 3 our revenue… Please Leviteo do something with it - minimob’s support doesn’t answer at all.

Hi,
I am very sorry for inconvenience. There is a breakdown, they will be doing a maintenance and I hope everything would be fixed before the weekend.
I will be in touch with them today so if you have any questions/queries please send them via PM. I will try to answer all your questions.
I hope you are all satisfied with your earnings so far, here in Leviteo, we are really doing our best to keep our devs happy and their revenues as high as possible.
Please be patient.
Thank you!
Regards,
Thomas

My ads are not counted correctly as well. 30% of my installs are not counted.

I had 2,7k new users yesterday but only 758 new installs and 489 paid active installs in MiniMob. Can you explain me what is wrong? It was looking great but why they underestimate the statistics?