Leviteo Mobile Affiliate Network - guarantee rates for installs !!!

Same for me about 23% paid installs… from day to day less. I’ve contacted with minimob and they forward this issue to support team, but didn’t notice such a problem :). As we see every developer has same issue - 1/3 paid installs - ridicilous. But they didn’t see anything special in their sofisiticated tool - as they said.

Same with me, I have 8k something installs they count but the Paid actives is just about 2k…[almost just 25%] , I think i have no problem on serving there ads, but everyday the total installs over paid actives is increasing.

Yeah, I’m starting to think that is the catch

Hi guys,

We have just launched a tool for developers called tPacker - tPacker - Easy Texture Packer
tPacker will help you save your precious time you spend on creating texture maps, icons or animations.

WORK FASTER, EARN MORE!

Features:

1. TEXTURE MAPS - create texture maps from separated images (textures atlas + code)
  2. ANIMATION SPIRTESHEETS - How would your work look in motion? tPacker will generate your animation from frames (textures atlas + code)
  3. ICONS GENERATOR - load high res icons and tPacker would resize it for you to all formats required by App Store or Google Play Store

See tPacker in action:
texture maps - Creating texture maps with www.tPacker.com - YouTube
animations - Creating sprite sheets with www.tPacker.com - YouTube
icons - Generating app stores icons with www.tPacker.com - YouTube

Advantages:

• it’s ONLINE = easy to use
  • it’s ONLINE = all files in one place accessible, anytime you want on any device you have
  • FREE trial
  • will be constantly upgraded
  • updates will be free of charge
  • many file formats and SDKs supported:
    Corona SDK
    Unity
    CSS3
    JSON
    LibGDX
    LevelDirector
    AndEngine
    AppGameKit
    Moai-Marmalade

Great… But why do you write this on “Advertise Networks” subforum???

How to add application with package name length > 50 ?

i have already send my bank details to minimob team.
i have 101$.but i didn’t get any money to my bank.please help me