Leviteo Mobile Affiliate Network - guarantee rates for installs !!!

I hope you will be satisfied. If you will have any problems you can write PM and I will help you.

can anyone please share his experience with leviteo

Waiting for your result for implement . I hope you can get :slight_smile:

Wait for your results - for me numbers are not so beauty as predictions - only 29% installs are paid… Waiting for clarification from leviteo or minimob…

This point is for advertiser. If your app is compliant with Google Play Store then there is no problems at all.

Only 29% ?
I want to add this sdk to one of my apps, but those numbers…

For now, sadly - yes. First day 88%, second 43%, third 29%…

Some body has been payout from Leviteo?? I can see many users with the sdk in their apps, but nobody comments about made payouts…

Payouts are made by MiniMob (InternetQ).

Ok. So, somebody has been payout from MiniMob?

I have been seeing good results in the dashboard, but I haven’t been paid yet. I wonder if they would consider weekly payouts for devs who make $500+ a week!

Tried to contact about low %% paid installs with minimob by email or skype - now answers on email, I got two contacts to them with skype - ignoring as well!! Support really sucks. Stareted to think if they are professional according way how they threat newly developers…

Yes, their support does not exist. I implemented their SDK some time ago… But it only counts less than 50% installs for me… I have also startapp and it counts 100% of installs. So Minimob’s rates aren’t as good as they seems to be… I didn’t get payment from them yet. But I know that every month you have to write them an invoice to get money… For me this company is not so good. I would rather use other ppd networks which count 100% of installs and don’t require any invoices etc. at the end of the month.

They are not in office until tuesday. They told me that in email.

i don’t like to write an invoice :smiley:

Is another Widdit stiuation ?

What kind of ads will be delivered?

Push ads and Icon ads.

Leviteo - Boost your app revenue!

is this outdated or do they work only outside of google play?

for those asking if anybody got paid - I did:-) I was using them when icons and push were allowed, not anymore thou so I can’t help you with current results. I stopped using them because they have one of the worst dashboards ever, it’s close to impossible to set everything up the way they want it. it takes a few days just to have it set right and start seeing results. the earnings were on par of what they promote here so if you can live with write transfer and the headache of dealing with their dashboard and SDK(kind of buggy back-in-the-day, no idea now) , go for it. just to clarify for those who didn’t understand, you will be dealing with/getting paid from minimob, Leviteo is just a middle man.

Please don’t mind our hope page, the only thing worth looking there is StepByStep guide by now - Leviteo - Boost your app revenue!
We would update it soon.
We are using these types of ads right now:

1. FULL SCREENS
  2. AD WALLS
  3. CLICK-to-URL
  4. CLICK-to-TEXT
  5. CLICK-to-APPMARKET

The dashboard and SDK were improved, soon there should be PayPal payments available.
Revenue is quite high comapring to other Ad Networks on the market so maybe you should consider going back :)?
Yes, we are the middle man for MiniMob. We are doing our best to help user with all the issues, but some things (like payments,dashboard and SDK issues) can be handle only by MiniMob.

With 200.000 installs a day, it should be great source of income, therefore I am still little bit unsure about joining.