How many Apps do you have and How much do you earn per day?

and most important i am working as part time indie since 20 months almost

2 games, 60$ daily (only admob)

That is decent income if you started 20 months ago! what background did you have when you started at that time?

i was asp.net developer previously

ok it is a good progress in 20 months! i started from scratch (zero background) less than a year ago. We’ll see how that goes. But I dont think i will be able to get as far as you did in 20 months :wink:

I have 20 app manage per day.

ok we will see that and if you reach more then 80$ in 20 months you have to give the difference to me :smiley:

:slight_smile:

4 Apps: 2$ a day :rolleyes:. To make a living, I need at least 200 apps,that will take a while:rolleyes:

One game, $100-150 daily (unpublished everything else)

@TRF, how many apps/games unpublished?

Recently I’ve unpublished 4 apps with airpush (it wasn’t even worth keeping them)

20 apps and games. I used to earn 700$ - 800$/day with admob + leadbolt + startapp. After google updated policy, I earn 400$/day with Admob banner ad, StartApp/mobileCore interstitial ad. Lost a haft of revenue. So sad.

Yes, it is sad. I’ve managed to pull through and only lose about 10-20% of revenue though. If you can optimize things through and through I’m sure you can find ways to boost things so that the gap isn’t as big!

That are impressive numbers. Could you share what type of apps you are making?

Puzzle game and some kind of app.

I’ve got about a dozen or more apps, but my bread and butter is earned from only 2 of them at $50 a day on average. This is using only a single Admob banner ad, but I get 99% fill rates with 4% to 7% click through rates. It’s completely whitehat without any trickery involved; the downloaders just like the app :slight_smile:

So you developed one of those Contra games which are getting into top new free list very frequently?
P.S.: Your username suggests this.

Nope, these are another type of game. What’s really helped is that they’ve been on the google market since Android 1.6, so both have 6 digit install figures, even more on other markets. Around Christmas time each app will rake in almost $10k in ad clicks, I’m guessing from all the new tablets/smartphones being given out at the time.

Got 4 apps, around €100 a month

one did 100k downloads with 15k+ daily users on free version, paid version brought home 200€/month
one day I added ads to the free version and enabled the same features as on the paid; paid version brought 60€/month and ads brought 30€/month. I was pissed!
so I removed the free version from the market, it’s still generating $30/month on ads (existing users);
now paid is starting to reach 100€+/month again but I lost like 1k€ in the process :slight_smile:

second one is old and never updated, brings less than 10 bucks a month (only from purchases, no ads)

third one is a conversion from an iOS app: a third party iOS app dev wanted to go into the android market, they were making $20 a day, the android version I made for them is making less than 5 bucks a month… (only from purchases, no ads)… and I only get half of this

last one, spent a lot of time on quality, currently free and in beta but I just installed google analytics to see how I could make money with ads
I was expecting to have the core features of the app available as an IAP, but I guess it’ll be better with everything free and with ads; also because I’ve got recently a big competitor.

I wish some day I’ll be able to reach something like half of my day to day job (which is about €100 a day)!
but it’s fun developing so it doesn’t matter…

the money I got paid for my tablets, phones and laptop that I use for developing, so I guess that’s good investment!

Have one single product line with 4 apps targeting specific needs of users based on the same code base.

Pretty new in this market, get a revenue of around $10 a day now, rather small if compared with the big guys, mainly from in-app-purchase instead of ads.

But we have very clear competitive edge in the targeted app category and the revenue grows very fast, with around monthly 30% increase in the last several months, just wondering when this trend will end.

A great thread with very insightful sharing. Thanks, guys!