How many Apps do you have and How much do you earn per day?

It is even steeper) Iron Man just resting :smiley:

Wow, how did you do that? I got $1.4k a day from 150k downloads (one game with startapp and appflood) - most users from Russia. What ad networks do you use?

Every day I think of new ideas, the main thing that people love your product initially the goal was not money) but the idea here now and then for the idea of ​​working on projects.

I work with these networks admob, Mopub, Millennia Media, Startapp, Madnet
But in terms of its advertising network

You don´t happen to live in one of the Southern European countries do you? The wages are really similiar

Always thought Russians were badass but not in this scale LOL

russian_vodka.jpg

How often do you think about us? you show films about the Russian Ivan as he drinks vodka on the ISS in space) and the entire Russian people with a bottle of vodka goes to bed you just show it, and the fact that in each month kosmoss rocket launch from Baikonur, Russian leader in space, our programmers are the best in the world this all intelligent people know they do not exactly vodka drink only a little courage to 150)) :smiley:
Even take that stupid movie Iron Man, we bums a hundred times cooler look) and you all think that we all live here as nishie go here postotrite on which machines we drive DRAGTIMES

I read all your posts with Russian accent. :slight_smile:

Haha, well none of you know how to drive :wink:

Hey are you talking about megapolis by any chance? I thought u guys made more than $15k a day honestly…

How many Daily active users u guys have? And what did u scale on? Amazon cloud? Give away all the info u got :slight_smile:

Could you tell more about monetization methods do you use? What ad types do you use in your apps? I have about 30K downloads a day but didn’t get $1.5K a day)

There is a direct advertisers from Russia, the U.S. global brands. Now focused on direct advertisers, proceeds go to the top of August 27, $ 19k per day, yet concluded a contract with a global company will buy 30% of my impressions

What platform are you using to serve those impressions?

I want to surprise you is our friend and brother Russian :cool:
Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin (Russian: Moscow, USSR Sergey Brin; born August 21, 1973)
Founder and Chief Technologist Google Inc., developer of the Google search engine and online advertising technology.
Sergey Brin was born in Moscow into a family of mathematicians,
His father - a former researcher at the Economic Research Institute of the USSR State Planning Committee (Gosplan at INAH), [6] the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences Izrailevich Michael Breen

Is this called “Russian success thread” or what?

Of course there are very smart people in Russia, but can we please stay on the topic?

Well, continue the theme of who and how many of you earn a day in applications.

Don’t take me wrong, it might be interesting to create a thread about successful android developers, I’d love to read that!

(Why is it a “demotivation” that co-founder of Google is Russian?)

Anyway, to finally get back on topic:

6 apps - mostly games, making around $400-500 daily

Nice sum.
How many users?

8 games in android and 5 in ios earning around 80$ a day mostly from android no luck in ios