How many Apps do you have and How much do you earn per day?

First app was blocked coz of a copyright infringement notice, because i used the wrong name.
Did uses some tricks to optimize search ranking for my first app. As for the second app, did some not so subtle advertising for it through my first app. Audience was similar so it climbed up quickly.

Active installs = 600,000
Overall = 1,700,000
Daily = Around 20k right now.

I would advice you guys to just focus on one huge idea instead of trying to make 20 copy paste apps. It’s the quality that matters the most, specially if you are up against established players.
If your app/game is really good, Google’s algorithm will automatically take it to the top.
Although some copycat bastard made a worse copy of my first app and his copy was downloaded 4 times more than my original app. That experience also taught me a thing or two about ugly marketing, which i had completely ignored at first. Only advice from me

Do whatever it takes, you don’t have the skill/money to play fair against big players.

Btw which ad network you use?cpm of that network?

I have mentioned all the stats here http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/80-millenial-media.html#post12292
Also use startapp in addition to this.

Can you elaborate a bit more on this?

20 app 25 dollar/day

$1k a day, 20k downloads a day.
krosser, $0.05 per download is on a high side unless you have IAP. Is your traffic mostly from the US?

Banner ads actually contributed to about $600 only, 75% of my traffic is from US. And now even after 50k daily installs i make $1400 from banner ads. Btw what is IAP?

Take my advice and don’t waste money that you earn from here on a liability like a car, buy assets instead.

I notice everyone who didn’t make it yet, first dreams of buying a car… or something shiny… can’t blame ya, that’s what i did too, but it didnt get me anywhere. If anything, it distracted me even more than I already was. No, you are not gonna be a cool kid on the block, you’re only gonna piss off people. No, you are not going to magically get all the girls either, no matter what car you have. Stop chasing that stupid ego shit and make Candy Crush Saga sequel, then buy yourself an island and retire.

IAP refers to In App Purchases :slight_smile:

Well, with buying liabilities the best solution is: buy only things that you can afford without hurting your savings and current expenses. I also always act as if the revenue could stop at any moment, savings are important.
Back to the topic: I have about 30 apps, but 2 of them make 75% of the income, 4 more 20%, the rest 5% (I don’t even update them any more). My monthly revenue is fluctuating, but it’s constantly higher than $400 a day. 85% from ads, 15% from IAP and sales (in application payments) - all on Android unfortunately but I plan on moving also to different platform to be more safe. I live in a poor country so the revenue is quite unimaginable, normally people here make less than $50 a day (programmers about $100).

I also keep in mind that revenue can stop at any time, so i need to be prepared for that. I have started another thread for this kind of talk, take a look.
Your country is not poor compared to mine. I worked at a job to learn high level programming and dealing with big projects an all. My income was $500 a month.

I’ve failed at math in that post. :slight_smile: $50 per day would give $1500 per month - THIS is the amount good programmers make in my country. “Normal” people make at most $25 per day.

In Russia and the U.S. in the top overall, three app, 295k downloads a day $15к a day.

Wow , Thats Huge ,
mind sharing what are your apps !

Guys, I do not want to upset you, but I will tell you the truth that you understand the most popular applications developed by our programmers from Russia. Here’s a quick list of the founders of the Russian projects Evernote Stepan Pachikov, Founder Степан Пачиков) ZeptoLab Cut the Rope Efim Voinov Ефимом Войнов more than 100 million times by users, G5 Entertainment Virtual City Playground Suglobov Vlad Суглобов Влад) PowerAMP Максим Петров Max Petrov ) Founder Tetris game Alexey Pajitnov Алексей Пажитнов) I am proud of our developers from Russia a lot of them all will not be here to see prices list. I apologize in advance for my English I am from Russia.

How the hell are you pulling in 295k downloads per day? That’s mind-blowing.

We are all together to team up to promote each other’s tops SEO marketing
It’s a little more of my friends from Russia still have more to do in the day and more than 1 million.
Understand one Russian man working for ten we do not need the company of 100 people, we will perform these tasks 5 persons) one programmer :smiley: can do more than a team of 25 people in the United States.

I wonder if just cross-advertising (through house ads) is sufficient to drive new users to a new app (that your group of friends create).

Or is it that house ads drive a CERTAIN number of installs of the new app - and Google algorithms pick that up and start suggesting the new app for anyone who has downloaded the other apps - thus perhaps even showing the new app in “Featured apps” that are tailored to the user (as Google now seems to do).

What is your experience of revenue potential of apps/tool apps vs. Games (since you mention PowerAMP which is not a game app).

Thanks.

This reminds me of Iron Man 2.