Appodeal — instant payouts, higher revenue.

We are not related to mobario. I have never heard of this company before.

Company is in San Francisco, building looks very, very expensive, even for office rent. IP server is from Germany, so it’s suspicious for me, why company from USA what can rent expensive office, is using european server in germany?

We have been using european servers historically.
We will migrate to datacenter in the U.S. within next month or two.

If you want to get developers, give us full company name and some company id number to check if this company really exist in San Francisco. I don’t want to try mobario or widdit 2.0

Appodeal, Inc. is a C-corp established in Delaware, USA on January 13. I encourage you to look it up online.
It is common for start ups from California to incorporate in Delaware.

additional info just found:

Offices/Locations (2)
UPDATE
Development office

Dnepropetrovsk,
UKR
Headquarters

San Francisco, CA
USA

Do you think that ill use ad network from Ukraina? 200km from war zone?

Ukraine is well known for the best software engineers in the world.
That is why, our development team is mostly based in Ukraine.

founder is: Pavel Golubev, living in San Francisco from years, so maybe it’s safe network, this guy haven’t any connections with mobario if you see him on linkedin

edit: still investigating, founder looks legit, his facebook also^^, not so corporate style but “fun guy”, but legit :wink:

[/quote]

I have been living in San Francisco for only couple years.
Originally from Russia, have been living in Thailand and Bali for the most part of my life.

I’m an app developer myself, I submitted over 200 apps on Google Play, Amazon and iOS.
The whole point of Appodeal was to develop a private solution to optimize ad revenue.
Once I realized that it works, I decided to make it public.

More clear now, thanks but I will wait couple months and see if your solution is stable. There is nothing worst than have to update app because company fallen :wink:
Ofcourse, there is possibility to disable appodeal manualy using some remote switcher on own server, if I find some time to make this solution Ill try it earlier.
Website and system looks very good, this is your best point for now, waiting for somebody to test payment solutions :wink:

I like the bitcoin payout

How does Appodeal make any money? Your website says “Appodeal never charges mediation commissions.”

Direct sales to advertisers.

I will give it a try later… hihi

I am using this network. Recommended.

I tried using this few hours ago then i stopped after I saw 4 libs … lol

Can you please tell me your RPM? :slight_smile: I´m looking forward to use it soon

It’s various among different countries. But I can sure it is much better than Admob.

What do you mean by 4 libs?

He means that admob and other are sdk based mediation :wink: It’s not so cleaver post because even mopub needs external jars for example for admob. Don’t listen developers without experience. I want to ask you, are your new company ready for 1-5 milion impressions developer (peer day)? For some tests, I can deliver 500k, not now because needs some updates, but from April 1 and daily.

Not sure, but at least in the log it looks like the sdk is directing the traffic directly to the specific networks and not over any appodeal servers, so he might be ready

That is correct, we direct traffic directly to third-party networks.
However, we also send a part of the traffic to our own servers to receive an optimized waterfall.

We have enough resources to scale, however I would advise to reach me out before integrating, if you have over 500K impressions a day. Just in case, so that we can sure that our optimizer works fine on your inventory.

I have just got payment from Appodeal! 3XXXUSD!!
Got it after two days I requested it. This platform is much better than Admob!!
For those who are searching for a good Ads network, I would highly recommend you to try Appodeal.
Better eCPM, Instant Payment, Good support, Good System, Instant report, etc…

3000+ USD in couple days after network opened? You put into this couple milions of impressions? Who are you shtse8, I see you first time here. Appodeal man? oO

hahaha. For sure.

Congrats!! What was the eCPM?

check this post, I was using Admob for a year.

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/18507-admob-ctr-ecpm-way-down-last-2-days.html

We are a company based on Hong Kong. And our eCPM is around $1.8 with 1M interstitial impressions a day.