Appodeal — instant payouts, higher revenue.

Here are the records of our Admob accounts in Nov.

And this is our Appodeal records.

Any Questions?

So half of Admob ecpm then?

Was your traffic in November same as traffic in January/February?

It is common for eCPM on all networks to go up at the end of each year due to excessive activity of advertisers and go down in January/February.

Yes, you are right. half of PAST Admob.

Check these posts to know more about current Admob:
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/18507-admob-ctr-ecpm-way-down-last-2-days.html
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/19695-admob-new-all-time-low-february.html

This is the records of Admob in Jun. The dropped of traffic is due to the movement of ads network.

Traffic is more in Jan/Feb as we keep releasing more games.

I understand that. I was just wondering maybe if admob was not filling all the requests and when he switched to appodeal, the impressions doubled?

yea that makes sense thanks. i just thought maybe admob was showing 500k impressions a day, and then you switched to appodeal and it started showing 1m impressions a day all of a sudden…

That happens sometimes with my setup, all networks have different numbers but what i look at is revenue per daily active user to properly compare.

@shtse8
Your stats are amazing :wink: now I believe you and also believe appodeal;)

Now let us all praise appodeal

LOL!.. that made me laugh :smiley:

Thanks for your trust in me. I just want to share my experience of find a better network which really can help us to do better eCPM.
We have contacted at least 12 ads networks and have tried AppNext, Mobvista, Chartboost, Admob and also Appodeal. Appodeal is the best network we have ever found.
The advantage of this network is that they are not just a ads network, but they also work hard on finding algorithm to optimize the revenue.
But the disadvantage is they are very new and we are still worrying if they are still stable for the days after. I will keep report to you all if I have any updates.
Please give it a try then you can understand more. They are working for publishers more than advertisers. Thanks Appodeal and thanks Pavel.

** This is my first time to share the testing result to all of you because I really wish this network can grow up faster.

If these stats are real, they can even charge some provision to survive, some 1-5% and still will be better than other networks :wink:

If they really do that, I may leave to find a better network. Or try to use mediation instead.

We will never charge publishers any commissions.
We make money by selling ads to advertisers at a higher price.

you guys just have an SDK for android for now, is that correct?

Ok decided to give them a try. By the way, if you execute the application with different package id than the one you set on the page, it won’t load the ad.

Correct, only Android interstitials for now.
Our goal is to develop a great algorithm to yield higher eCPM and fillrates. When we are ready, we will expand to iOS as well, and it should not take too long.

Banners for will be possible?

Supported for Android banners will be added within a month.

Guys, we have received multiple payment requests today, that enlist apps without Appodeal ads in it.

I understand, that there may be various reasons, why we can’t see appodeal ads in your apps, therefore if you have received an e-mail from us (check is spam folder as well), please don’t be shy and reply to it. This will speed up the payout process.

If you are using other store than Google Play to distribute your apps, please let us know.

Also, please check your spam folder to make sure you have received e-mails from us.