AdMob drop revenues

I have lots of work to do in order to use them again. need to add their SDKs and link admob.

main reason is i am waiting for some time in case if they come with any new change.

Do they have interstitials for app launch?
I’m planning to use them in one of my app.

Your revenue increases by signing up people with affiliate links making fake claims. That is exactly what you are doing.

Total earnings from referral: $500,100

:slight_smile:

My earnings are not fake FYI… but it’s not your problem anymore :slight_smile:

Its a problem for people who fall for your stupid tricks and signup through affiliate links you provide.
You are a lier.

I’m not a liar because my revenues are true and I like the network I advertised. :stuck_out_tongue: Who told you that I cannot provide affiliate links here? :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t be ignorant man…

@romel and @jim,
Its not really interesting. you people are rubbing your points so decently. either do proper fight :smiley: and show your weapons or take the help of messenger which will make sure with some attractive icons as well.

jim,
many people are claiming fake and real things here. i think we should cross verify first and then choose.
Never trust someone if someone is just saying for the sake of saying.

i am not saying that romal is lying.
its just my general thought.

:D:D:rolleyes:

Agree… :slight_smile: hehe cross verify then choose… I was just suggesting everyone here to try Appodeal…
@jim peace man. We are all here to earn but Im not saying to scam someone to earn…

I can prove to you the boost of my revenue if you want… I’m still on the testing phase of this network and I just integrated them in a pretty new app with 10k downloads just to test… so far results are Good… try them without using any affiliate links if you want… :slight_smile:

I hope you read my post carefully.

I did not say that you are scamming.
you need not to prove anyone to me or others.

i just said a general thought that use brain+observe.

hope u understood what i said.

Hi sorry for the confusion… The post is not for you I mentioned Jim actually …

Admob again fu***d up today.

very low ctr and i am feeling like beep beep %#&&% today.

Revenue and CTR seems to be fine to me (with in 1% of yesterday and day before).
I did not see a drop from beginning of month. One thing I did was remove all Startup interstitials. Since then there seems to be improvement due to quality? I don’t know exactly but numbers have been better this month surprisingly.

No idea.
I did not do any change at all in my apps/games.
still my admob’s CPC and CTR has gone remarkable down drastically for last 2 months resulting in 1/5th revenue loss. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Removed all opening & exit interstitials at start of this month and revenue dropped by 20% …Last two days revenue dropped a lot may be it will be back soon I think :slight_smile:

I’m new to AdMob, but I also notice trouble these days. My revenue is highly variable but I dont earn much anyway(0.10 - 1.00 €/day), so this doesnt matter too much… But my problem is the match rate (=fill rate?). It dropped massively from 100% to ~ 5-10% since a few days, even if i get more downloads per day now i dont get much more impression, seems like they throttle it down when i get more ad requests??? Before it was stable at ~100%. I have some screenshots already posted here, maybe someone can help me what could be the reason for the drop?

Technical issues by AdMob or an individual problem with my app?

What is your impressions, CTR?

Admob doing better for me for last couple of days.

My impressions vary, from ~500-2000 / day. CTR is ~0.5%-2.0%. I’ve posted more detailed screenshots from my performance report here. WOuld be great if you could take a quick look into it! Thanks!

My RPM dropped recently from 0.7 EUR to 0.12 EUR in the past days. CTR is 0.54%, which seems quite small. Anyone else encountered that?

This is best admob performance for me this year. For last 2-3 weeks admob is giving me 1+ rpm and great revenue.