AdMob drop revenues

Observing the same effect! The RPM keeps going down and the CTR is going down too. That’s bad :frowning:

Bad results for +2 weeks for me too :frowning:

I feel that Admob is not consistent in eCPM.
However, I recommend that you use several mobile ads network at a time to maximize your revenue.
I have tried using Adsota, Appstart, Revmob, Airpush and only Adsota seems to work well for me. ITs eCPM is decent, quick and smooth SDK integration, quick payment. You will earn more with it.

Should we google using ads.appota or it’s not necessary?

@phamlinh222

You keep talking about how good adsota is performing for you and then you are saying this in another thread, I quote:

So please, consider stopping your spam.

Hi!

Have you thought about mediatos?

They are connected to mane networks and just with single SDK it gets access to 20+ ad networks in 184+ countries.

Example: Adtoapp

Networks connected to AdtoApp Single SDK:
AdColony
Amazon mobile ads
Appia
Applift
Applovin
Appnext
Chartboost
AdMob
Leadbolt
MdotM
MMedia
Mobilecore
MoPub
RevMob
Smaato
StartApp
Vungle

Can we disable network of choice?
No need to register account to each network?

To return the thread to topic… How are your earnings from Admob these last days?

I’m asking because right now the eCPM seems like it’s going up (yesterday was the best day of the year for my apps)… It’s only me or maybe is there some correlation with more ad spending for black friday?

My RPMs are strong now, but they usually get stronger much earlier than end of November.

I would definitely put your big increase yesterday down to Black Friday. I’m interested to see if there’s any change there for me, I can’t say I’ve ever taken that into consideration in previous years.

same for me and i tried to talk to them also