Websites to Promote your Android Games and Apps for Free

You can trade Bitcoin Derivatives at BX.in.th. Anyone can issue options or trade options on our website. We also have a fully featured API for the options trading so that you can automate your trading.

Ejeabka please post your subject matter where its relevant so you can gain feedback. Thanks!! Any questions you have on marketing just post.

Came across comboappstore.com/app-stories. This is a free app review/app analysis website. Did anybody try it? Reviews come out every couple of days and they review indie apps.

No I never tried it but I will check it out soon.

Ok I checked out the website and no its not free. They lure you in talking about free just to get your email and then spam you to buy one of their promotional packages.

Interesting experience, Pixelpower. I personally know couple indie developers that have got their apps reviewed free of charge on this blog… No one likes spam, but we are leaving our emails on many sites every day. And if it gives me a chance to get a free publication and objective analysis from professionals, no doubt I will share my address :).

A bit of an oversell. Now you look like a rep, especially with your 2 forum posts.

Rogelio, that’s your first thread that’s I really love :wink:

Ok in your 1st post you said you just come across the website. In your 2nd post you said you leave the email address on various sites. Haha you just busted yourself , we didnt even need to investigate haha.

I recommend free app promotion site with “pin” option every day, get started there FreeAppIn - free apps games promotion

Well, yes there are several online marketing and online promotional companies who has been offering their services in this perspective. You might place your promotional link at facebook, twitter, pinterest, linkedin & G+ and could have promote your website.

Yes your exactly right , that way companies don’t look like spam.

Hi everyone,
If you want to promote your Android apps or other kind of applications, you can visit our site Share and promote your work and applications, for free! And get feedback. and join our community for FREE.
People who use our website also receive some feedback from other users in form of reviews & ratings.

Perfect Money, which is also known as PM is now a leading Payment Processor after Liberty Reserve, We are officially offer Perfect Money Exchange Service, so If you want to Sell Perfect Money or want to Exchange Perfect Money to other e-Currency like WebMoney, Payza, PayPal and Skrill etc you can use our Services.

Ecurrancy.com | Exchange ecurrency | Buy & Sell | Perfect Money | Webmoney | Skrill | Bitcoin | Payza | Ukash | PayPal | Ego pay

How much traffic is your website recieving now?

Hi!

You should try this community to get free installs + ratings for your apps. The community is ReviewsMotion | Get free reviews for your apps

Here a post in this forum that explain how this website works!
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/23550-[reviewsmotion]-get-free-reviews-your-apps.html

Thanks you! This is really useful! And I’m trying…

You can try

Play? Play! Fun!!! - Play Free and Fun Online Games All The Time!

It’s a new service for developers to promote and showcase their games that are free and link to the full version. A few developers have signed up and this is the best example to see how the promotion may work. Everything is FREE now. So, try it out!

This is also another site to promote your game - 2D Game Arena - 2D Game Arena

Thank for sharing this informative tips to promote your android games…