Websites to Promote your Android Games and Apps for Free

Added Ad network to the list that’s new but good. If anyone has any free sites or blogs please let me know so I can update the thread.

Ok I made another update to the list this time facebook groups that you can exchange reviews with other developers. If you know of any free resources to promote your android game or app , or if you have a free service just let me know . I will add it to the main post. The goal here is to help developers gain some downloads and success on the android market. I love participation in making this the best thread ever.

Thank you for the info! This is really useful!

Thank you for this guide! really helped

Hi everyone,

I just created a website where you can promote your Android Puzzle Games for free: Daily Brain Training | apps and games to improve your brain fitness.

The site is not very big yet, but your article will also get promoted on our Facebook-Page (https://www.facebook.com/brainardsbraintraining) which has over 1000 followers and is growing daily.

You can submit your app here.

Thank you for helping indie developers with your free service. Marketing puzzle and brain games is a tough niche and this helps a lot.

Ok updated the thread with new website that will help alot with promoting androidgames and apps.

Free Games bandit - Free free mobile games for iPhone, iPad and Android

Thanks to the grumpy developer!!

IOSANDROID.tk - FREE reviews for ios, android, windows mobile applications and games

IOSANDROID.tk will publish your game review, publish info about it on Facebook and on forums for free.

I started this website so that every android game developer has easy way to start promoting his game: all you have to do is send me game description
I will accept EVERY android game: both professional and amateur and won’t reject any game as long as you send me description of your game
Site is running just 2 days now and it already has visitors and all those grow every day.

IOSANDROID.tk - Submit your IOS and Android Apps/Games for FREE reviews

Great list my friend.I watched the first video and i will take action on this asap.Hope all works out

No problem I am bumping up this resource thread so others can learn and get some downloads.

The youtube videos were brilliant! Using Signatures with links to your games is a great idea. Bad thing is most forums don’t allow signatures. :frowning:

Thanks I am glad you were able to use the tips to your advantage.

Very good Info :thumbup:

This is a very good site for promoting your app for free:
Tappx - Cross-promotion platform for Apps - The App Marketing Platform, Tappx

Promoted this Surprise 1/day -app in there and has worked well:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orgst.pekkaperkio.surprise&hl=en

I haveb’t been here in a while but I know people can use this info so I am giving it a bump.

so what happened to you app then? it cannot be found :wink:

Thanks for this useful information.

N problem I am glad you guys have found this information useful.

Yeah you have to be careful with services that have huge claims and are cheap.