TIPS DEALING WITH ''7-Day Notification of Google Play Developer Term Violation'

I would like to share my experience dealing with ‘7-Day Notification of Google Play Developer Term Violation’ issue which had happened to me 10 months ago on one of my apps . Although the reason is nothing to do with current GP

new policy update, the steps taken to counteract with this issue could be adopted since they had borne fruit.

Upon receiveing the email from GP team stating that :" your app presents ads to the user without properly attributing those ads to your app. This is in violation of the Ad Policy.", immediate actions I had taken were :

1. Ammended the app. description to include AD DISCLAIMERS

2. Included xxxxx’S EULA with opt-out function on app. startup event.

3. Recompiled & resubmitted a new version of app

4. Replied their email with this following format:

Dear Google Play Support,

REF: APPLICATION NAME : *******
PACKAGE ID : ****************

Thank you for your Notification of Google Play Developer Term Violation.

To comply with Google Ad Policy, We have ammended the app. description to include AD DISCLAIMERS and include *****'S EULA with opt-out function in app. startup event.

Hoping these modifications will meet your compliance requirements.

Regards

Your Name

Your Company’s Name

1. GP Team will never reply to you telling that your measures are OK & your app has met their ad policy. The only way to know that your app is in a green zone is after 7-day notification expired. As for mine, the app is getting healtier & healtier till today ! :slight_smile:

Hope these tips could help our fellow developers who are struggling to safeguard their apps. I share your pain & stress…