Terrible eCPM from Admob after the holidays

my eCPM for last 7 days $0.70 (-38%)

Mine’s -60% since September. Any luck with other networks?

Hi ARMANDO
i think you have very high eCPM!! how you get this?
i want to improve my eCPM , it just from $0.60 to $1.30

sorry i just use admob

My overall CTR is at almoset 10%. Until december, the stats count only for banners, no interstitials. Ever since, it got worse and worse.

I hope its go up next days ARMANDO

My earnings from Admob has been cut more than 50%. Is happening for other ad networks or just admob?

Now my eCPM started to go down aswell :frowning:
admobcpm.jpg

My moPub Markeplace revenue is also less than half of what it normally is but I hope it’s reporting error. On adMob the drop is smaller - maybe 30%.

For me it drop (-27%) Revenue and (-17%) eCPM (Admob only). May be Admob lack of ads or so cold in USA (people don’t care about apps and games )

I got 1,33 euro on 3rd of January, now I got 1,22 euro RPM. As far as I read, I’m in the lucky unaffected. Nevertheless, GP algo hit me too.

i just got one like that… and every 10 impressions i can c the line and we chat ads ,Thats so irritating

My eCPM dropped ~20%.

However i think it will get better again next weeks…

Why do you think that? Some people who went through this last year are saying it doesn’t get back to normal until even the end of March

got exact same problem, but for me it started late december: 50% drop, now 60% drop (ecpm and revenue).
The reason I joined this big network is that I thought I would be protected from huge variation, apparently it’s not the case, and there are more variations than than small network I used before.
I have no reason to stay with them, i’m preparing to move away.

I am seeing eCPM of €0.15 today for my most popular game. All time eCPM is €0.57 for that game. This drop is insane.

yesterday, my admob come back normal, ecpm : 3.34

Still low for me, $0.6 yesterday.

Slight rise for me yesterday:
$0.77 for banners
$1.94 for interstitials

Getting worse and worse… from 7USD ecpm about 2 months ago, today its 1.34