Stupid Play Store Banned My Account

i am using my app in a competition for best apps, so code will also be shared with them, if i get selected maybe i will open source it , but i fear open sourcing may attract just apollo was spammed by many

Open source isn’t a good idea, I …sold not gave for free packages with my old shitty apps some time ago and I found in the store my apps with milions of downloads, now they are banned but It was not a good feeling when some guy bought your source and earned more with this app than you :wink: Open source is also danger that bot will add it to database and ban all apps based on it.

then what to do with this music player, as there is no point in developing it anymore becoz google will ban me . btw how many dislikes did u gave me . oh my mail is flooded with dislike mail . :slight_smile:

Recode it like I said or publish on chupamobile/codecanyon (risky like open source it), do not give your code for free to anybody, people will not thanks you

see this screenshot its my latest design , and i am thinking of publishing it on every alternate app market with airpush bundle 2 , 0.05$ per download , quite a revenue i suppose

flare pro_galaxys4_white_portrait.jpg

i know ankit. he has developed it from scratch. may be some code taken from stackoverflow etc. the app is banned because of icon and screenshots. There is a match of screenshots and Apollo Music player. The icon has very similar colors and head phones as Google play music. can’t do that stuff in 2015.

finally some one who supports me, buddy that icon i purchased it with 5$ from some fiverr guy. screenshot doesnt look totally same to be considered a reason for ban

@devakit, first you can redo the design, screen shot, better not include any band name or trade mark song on the screen shot, you can open some classical midi song (CC0 license). I see your screenshot from cache version show you download song from downloadingming.com (illegal sharing site), include Michael Jackson song (do you buy it?). I think that the reason Google ban your app.
Also edit description there are too much word “music” and “mp3”.

If all above think not success, you can sell your code on codecanyon, i will buy to support you.

I like that after some initial accusations back and forth, fellow developers amicably face the google enemy together

buddy that is not playstore screenshot that was just to show my new design i took
and it is india buddy nobody here except some buys songs, in india anything that doesnt provide something in return (i.e hardware) is free of cost

lol , nightmare for me

Yes, that maybe the reason Google ban you, so if you can do like i told, your app can republish, you can change package name and republish

which reason the reason that i gave those 4 stupid icons or ???

which reason the reason that i gave those 4 stupid icons or ???

The icon, even action bar icon(You can get here https://developer.android.com/design/downloads/index.html) And all screenshot NOT include any: band name, trade mark song, singer name

Looks like your app is being pirated here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.apps.xmusicmusicplayer or this is your new acc?

Looks like the app you posted was released sooner than the app of the thread creator. So he is whining about his pirated app being suspended? That’s magnificent.
If it’s not the case, I wonder though, why someone would pirate an app with 10-50 installs. Everything as a whole in this thread is so fishy and doesn’t make any sense at all…

That makes sense maybe devankit gave his apk or sourcecode to someone he trusted like javaexp before he published his app. And scammer was first to publish the apk and sent a dmca for devankit app.

My advice donot trust javaexp he is a scammer.He tried to exchange open source codes for paid ones.

why did you create a new account just to say this?

Because i donot want reveal who i am.But that doesnot prove what i said is wrong