Stupid Play Store Banned My Account

The OP of thread says he took advise from javaexp, who was banned from play store and known to have spam accounts (He publicly admitted here on forum).
Now how can OP be surprised that he got banned?

yeah javaexp was real shit. forget him. I don’t want to hear or see that username again.

İ really enjoyed by reading this thread. Thanks to all participants :slight_smile:

what javaexp done? He is the guy who always called me spammer and making himself as pro developer with youtube tutorials :wink:

When I started developing on Android I made a deal with Javaexp. He promised me quality source code templates that I could then make my own games/apps off. Just to save time in the development process - not spam. In exchange he wanted a revenue share. This seemed fair as I was under the impression that it was source code templates he wrote himself.

Turns out the source code templates were just open source games and apps. They were pretty low quality too. So he basically wanted a profit share on something that he got for free… I confronted him about it and he just never communicated with me again.

Guess I was lucky. I deleted all that source code and never went the route of spam/reskinned apps.

Look! Two app with only difference name: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=AppDev04.
No word to say.

I haven’t interacted with him but looked at his comments on this forum. If anybody follow his advice, he will land in problems.
bit off topic: david is making passive money from the forum approximately 20 dollors a day https://media.adslot.com/sites/3019/making-money-with-android
but i think that would be very less compared to his salary from full time job at google.

i have nothing against anybody here and never wanted to harm anybody. You guys are mature enough to take what is posted on the forum. I see people selling VCC dumps and other shit. Will u buy it? And theses guys Sociosoft, ramizxp, awesomeapps, i have never tried to scam you. once u say stay out of my business, did i again pursue to go my way. ****ing blaming me for no reason. If the music player has icon similar to google play music in orange color, is it my fault? Don’t listen to my advices and go **** yourself. @awesomeapps, I don’t even know u.

ankit used to take advices from me on Skype and then I started getting too much spam from other members also so had stopped replying on Skype. Now if every **** wants to become android developer, is it my fault. I tell them go publish anything but leave me alone as I don’t have time and they do mistakes and come to me that u had said this that’s why i messed up. I am only close to few friends only. Others I am now ignoring completely. We have good Skype connections and trust each other.

Even Alkaline has multiple accounts and this guy @jim is saying javaexp account is banned and he opened more. My other accounts are also getting banned. What business u have with me. U have the right to ignore my posts. I know what all u guys are upto but never speak against u, so better keep quiet about me and move on.

People can’t manage their life and ****ing posing nose in other’s life.

hey u guys why u guys are blaming javaexp , he has done nothing wrong, he didnt do anything. i trust javaexp and i didnt share any code with him . i dont know how much he spammed or even spammed at all, but there are circumstances that are out of control , my first acc was also lost for some stupid reason, maybe that is why he lost his account

hey ramzixp i dont know what javaexp and u had , but i say for surety there is no hand of javaexp in my app ban

bad experience but every coin has 2 sides, i think u should listen to his side of the story

wow how much people speculate , i think u should try and gather all the fact and then start passing judgement , do u know how much older my app was on playstore. as far as i know playstore shows last updated date not published date , so i think u should do more research before starting your speculation

I have perfect advice for you. Do not share anything via forum thread, people will eat you (experience). I have trusted people on skype and forum only for entertainment. There is no reason why I should to share with anybody, key:
-methods
-knowledge
-experience
People are stupid, some will attack you, some will grab your knowledge for free and use it better than you without telling you about it :wink:

please someone with enough priviliges , please delete this thread as this thread is not doing any better just attracting spammers and blaming someone like javaexp doesnt do it any good. and also i have suffered enough insult to prove myself to some one anymorer

Sure, which is why in confronted him about it. I took his lack of response as an answer.

He was specifically asking for new developers. So my guess is that he was trying to recover after getting banned from GP by redistributing copies of apps and getting a revenue share. And if those new developers got banned it wouldn’t be that bad for him.

But I have no hard feelings towards the guy. He didn’t try and push the subject. He left it after I asked him about it and that made things pretty clear. I also learnt a good lesson out of the ordeal.

well all i can say then is,all is well that ends well . i dont know any specifics about your deal so cant comment further about this subject. btw seems u are not one of the spammers around. not that i thought u are but this thread revealed some peoples true identity

Hi

Sorry for your loss.Some other guy on thread said he got back his account.Contact him privately and take his advice and how he got it back.Its always feel so much pain when we loss an app that we write.I am thinking of spamming from march i will buy templates in codecanyon and re skin and publish.Till now i never spammed but sure iwill from march.I am learning Unity BTW for ios and windows .When its come to google spam it spam it spam it…

javaexp,

You Gave Bad advices to people to follow you model to do illegal things.
You scammed people on this forums (which we found out when people starting posting about them in this thread).
Now you are threatening people?

Sure? Not even text? Anyone can confirm this?

For your off topic - No, david doesn’t only make 20 USD per day here. Looking at the auto generated affiliate links here, it could be 200 USD per day or even more. He is not here to keep the forum clean, but didn’t forgot to add affiliate links.