Stupid Play Store Banned My Account

Yes, I would because half of these players haven’t apollo license or permission, it’s not apache but gpl. Firstly you said that not using apollo code, now u said that half of music apps are using it’s code. Maybe author sended DMCA and now you have a reason.

magnesus u can be reasoned with so i will tell why it look similar.
as u know actionbar tabs is depreceated so u can use v4.pagertabstrip by google for that so both have that.
that bottom bar u see is just a view in apollo or henry but my app use slidingdrawer like many apps u must have seen nowadays that use that.
fragment are most common no who would not use that , and just becoz one screenshot looks similar can u say that it is copied i think u know better design that are good are always repeated by many app and this design is standard . well i am not gonna debate about it more and not with spammers razixp.

Additional: even they changed to apache (there isn’t official license file in repository and any official information), the license is only for source code, not design. Secondly, owner can always take back license from you and report it.

yes i am not using apollo , just pointing a fact that people like u wouldnt know, i am gonna debate more with u but believe what u want , my app will always be mine

well that doesnt mean i copied from apollo as i said and star is intentionally that way not wrong size

Ill finish this discussion now too :wink: I don’t know that you stolen it or not, design is very similar and somebody could send some DMCA report. You used standard design elements but you could to change something in positions, not exactly like apollo. Why you put every icons and this red bar in EXACTLY the same positions like apollo? It’s not possible. You had to copy something or inspire it. If bars are standard design, I can say “ok” but not elements on these bars. It could be your fault, make app so similar is like win lotto

just to finish it up.
buddy just take a look at all music apps all have mini player at bottom that is standard now a days and btw my player is inspired by play music, it liked the play design and not apollo’s
well if some day i opened sourced my app u will know surely how wrong u are, but i think u should have looked at the app in use u would have realized that my app is very different from apollo and if u know apollo is 4.0+ and mine is 2.3+. and sorry for calling u spammer i just got angry becoz u blamed for something i didnt do. if i had copied apollo i would have open sourced it also
and also last thing when my app was banned i recently changed my design completely so this is totally invalid. but since those screenshot are old u see the old design. the new design caused my app to ban not the old

I found your apk grabbed by some pirate market, download, decompiled and checked.

1. Firstly, many things with apollo’s are similar but not the same (I cannot check the design in jdgui)
    for example strings names like:
    String[] arrayOfString1 = new String[14];
    arrayOfString1[0] = "_id";
    arrayOfString1[1] = "_display_name";
    arrayOfString1[2] = "duration";
    arrayOfString1[3] = "artist";
    arrayOfString1[4] = "title";
    arrayOfString1[5] = "track";
    arrayOfString1[6] = "_data";
    arrayOfString1[7] = "date_added";
    arrayOfString1[8] = "year";
    arrayOfString1[9] = "album";
    arrayOfString1[10] = "album_id";
    arrayOfString1[11] = "_size";
    arrayOfString1[12] = "mime_type";
    arrayOfString1[13] = "artist_id";
    k = arrayOfString1;

are exactly the same like in apollo

1. I checked also drawable files, different, similar but yours are much advanced

And the most important for all:

1. It’s not apollo’s code, this app in compare with apollo music player is like ferrari vs VW golf, much advanced code, uses database, action bars (apollo uses sherlock shit).

2. Design is very, very similar, likd copied from apollo but code isn’t apollo music player.
    if this design is old, you should say it on first page in this thread :wink: oO
    Sorry but It was very difficult to find banned apk file.

@devankit I heard that u was using some icons :wink: - but I want to apologise for calling you thief, I am just too hard with explosive nature :wink:

Apologies too. We still don’t know why this app was banned then - too much similarity in design? Or competition reporting? Or just a bot mistake? A good appeal email would the best course of action probably.

. see buddy i also thought about building app from apollo source code and i was going to build one but i was going to open source that, but since this one was coded by me. it was not open source but i could never shook the feeling every time i see my app that is build by me and i feel so happy. and all 2 3months i learned such a lot . and also javaexp knows becoz he has seen my old version and he knows how crappy it looks and how i progressed through each stage and i took advice from him often and one correction apollo uses default action bar not sherlock and mine uses actionbar compat and that stupid 4 icon could be the reason not sure, but many app uses that so i am just speculating not anything for sureity

well u know now i didnt copied from apollo, u should have believed me

If you lost your account, you haven’t choice now. Open new with some fake data, virtual credit card(some are still accepted) and …forget checkout. I was banned in 2011 without reason also, that was the point when I started to upload spam/shit apps into android market/play store only. I am not spammer because I want, google made me spammer. I am learning iOS and unity in free time to make normal apps in appstore/windows store. Google isn’t fair, after ban you can’t deal with them. They are even not responding.
For me: google - spam, appstore/win store - normal apps. Google can ban you without reason or if some competition sended DMCA report. Every developer can generate ban for his competitor.
I found my icon in some app, reported and they banned him after hour without any explain from my side. Just banned him :wink:

i have one account still standing but i have no apps to publish i poured my every ounce of time into this app. i think google is making me a spammer too, as i dont have any other reason not to be a spammer but i no expert like u in spamming , i didnt spam once . i even dont know how to spam . guess i will have to learn it now becoz i can’t take the risk of devoting my 2-3 months into a app and getting that banned. a xda member also wrote a article about my app but now everthing is in vain

welcome to the club :wink:

ty ty, i guess google play doesnt deserve good app

anybody know’s any file sharing site please its urgent i need to share something with someone

Spam apps are good to make money because you are not loosing time, normal app = months, spam apps = hours :wink:

If you want to republish your music player, it’s possible. You have to change your package name, classes, strings, methods, id’s, drawables, file names and screenshots. Use also proguards, all strings encode with base64. Without that, you are on bot’s blacklist. Also good to change org.jaudiotagger package with some jar jar tool, it can be a reason too.
Don’t use admob any more, it’s like GPS for google bot, mobilecore have dev ID in java file, ask mobilecore for new dev hash or mask it with base64.

thing i am totally out of money and i dont how much time i can survive still but maybe i have to quit after 3 years if i couldnt spam

anybody know’s any file sharing site please its urgent i need to share something with someone

I will not quit, google gave my taste of enormous money and said “fck off”. So I will fight with google until it’s profitable :wink:

dropbox, open account in 30 seconds, upload and share link to somebody