StartApp and AirPush SDK is not complaint to Google Play Content Policy

My four accounts are suspended just because of Airpush and StartApp sdk.
When I contacted to airpush and StartApp, AirPush accepted their sdk is not 100% complaint this time.
StartApp just replied me this is very special case we have not got any complaint like this.
Can anyone suggest me some good Ad network generating good revenue and 100% complaint to Google Content Policy.

Were you using AirPush add-on ?

You can explain the case?

Hi Mmanish248,

I’m sorry to hear about your accounts.
We recently released an update to our Bundle 1 and Standard SDKs, which includes updates to our EULA for enhanced Google Play compliance.
Notices were sent out to all developers and placed on the dashboard. You can find it on the SDK download button on your account

Please reach out to your assigned account manager or PM me with any questions.
Thanks,
Nick

This is really bad. I wouldn’t like the same to happen with me. I’ve used StartApp Ads in my app, and I was always worried about apps getting suspended, after having my first experience.
Reading this I feel like switching over to some other Ad Network. Any suggestions?

I used AirPush EULA in Main activity(First screen) of the application and interstitial for other activities.
I also used airpush banner in my applications.

I used AirPush EULA in Main activity(First screen) of the application and interstitial for other activities.
I also used airpush banner in my applications.

Hello Devies,
Mr. Bridgette was supporting me. Better you can ask to him. I did not get proper response from Airpush.
Simply you tell me Is your updated sdk is 100% compliant. Just tell me in a single word.
My earning was $60-$100 everyday from Airpush Account. I lost my developer account just adding AirPush SDK.

Hello Binoct,
I also used airpush banner in my applications. I checked my suspended app carefully and found AirPush EULA is
not compliant to Google Content Policy.
When I contacted to AirPush they accepted their sdk is not 100% compliant. They updated their sdk and I
integrated AirPush updated sdk in my app and checked, again I found updated sdk is still 100% not compliant
and same response I got from AirPush as saying updated SDK is now increase the compatibility not 100% not compliant.

In case of StartApp their interstitial Ad some times does not shows close (cross) to dismiss the ad which is against the
Google Play content policy.
I checked it on HTC Desire U

What reason of suspension did you get from google?

I got the reason Ad Violation.

Ad violation.

Nick@Airpush, from what this guy saying, he had your newest SDK installed, Is it possible that it is not compliant? have you checked your latest SDK with google and made sure they are ok with it??

With the latest “new” Bundle sdk, I’ve seen an ad that did nothing clicking on “skip ad” and the back button was blocked …

Or you begin to do your work well, or they will ban all your developers …

Hi Mizizi,

We have already thoroughly checked our lastest SDK update and it 100% meets Google Play Compliance. We have not received any issues from developers after updating.

Thanks,
Nick

Is it possible that you initialized startApp like this?

StartAppSDK.init(this, “Your Developer Id”, “Your App ID”, true);

Passing “true” as the 3rd argument, in addition to the get_tasks permission displays an ad when the user presses home key, and I’ve heard of cases in which this caused suspension.

Google Suspended my app today with the the violation of section 4.4. I had recently updated my app with the new SDK provided by airpush. Now i have no other option but to unpublish all my apps, remove airpush and publish it back again. @ Nick, You guys were telling your SDK is compliant with google policy, but i got suspended today… This is very disappointing

We have validated and verified that the newly released SDK is 100% compliant. I have not been informed of a single person being banned with the update.

PM your account manager and let them know what happened and they will investigate.

Nick

I was using Your SDK, I updated my app with the latest SDK… and below is the mail i got form google. Section 4.4 is related to apps collection unauthorized information form users, so i a quite sure that this is due to your SDK. Below is the snip of mail i recieved

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of section 4.4 of the Developer Distribution Agreement.

After a regular review we have determined that your app interferes with or accesses another service or product in an unauthorized manner. This violates the provision of your agreement with Google referred to above.

Gonna send you a PM to investigate further.

Nick