Ramzixp is a cheater! Be aware!

Say what you want, you destroyed forum with your stupid flame, created 3-4 big offtopics, flames with offend. Many people bought my service, they are happy, I have positive feedbacks, only you have some problem and calling me cheater everywhere.
Yes, I was banned in Google Play, not one, but maybe 40 times and now I am in store for last 1 year without any ban. I have right to make my own business and advice people. If you not likes it, go to Korea if you are some communist. I created good guide for people, concentrated knowledge in one place, so I have full rights to sell my content like you have full rights to create your own and sell it too.
What’s wrong with you? You are so jealous because somebody created something? I don’t understand you. My content is for newbie devs, people who got banned and also for experienced devs who don’t know couple things. It have nice autotranslator for descriptions, works and people likes it. Only you hates and making flame everywhere…

When I chat with people via skype, slack, everyone laugh when see “jim” nick. You ruined your own reputation. Shame.

Man, you are pathetic, thinks that you are some guru or something, GO AWAY.

I will not reply you any more, stupid troll. You should find some girl or …go suicide if haven’t own life moron.

JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME, SICK FREAK, IQ < 80… go back to your shithole

MAN, YOU WROTE ONCE, TWO TIMES THAT YOU DON’T LIKE IT(everybody understand) BUT FOLLOWING ME IN EVERY THREAD, EVERY HOUR, EVERY MINUTE AND BULLY ME ISN’T SOME PSYCHO PROBLEM? - just STAY AWAY, you are not normal.

it’s not important any more, I am leaving forum after finish my sales on Tuesday like I promised in my thread, you will be the one king of this trash

That is all people need to know. A Guy who is banned from Google Play so many times is trying to techniques on Google Play :slight_smile:

…and now we can go, both to own directions in peace, please do not reply again in my threads and stop this flame. Ill bump my thread before Tuesday once again, last time and you will never see me.

ramzi, u need to create account fckjim :slight_smile:

Good to see all criminals getting together :slight_smile:

jim has play store ban phobia. Take it easy kid. We are dealing with bots on google side. Go breast feed your mother now.

Bump!Do not buy things from ramzixp! He is cheater. He tell us year ago that he go out this forum and he tell it again. He is cheater and scammer! He want only your money and hos methods do not work. He is still banned in GP

@Ramzix and @jim and @javaex
Please stop being an ass.

Let developers apply their brain what to buy and what to not.

developers know all of u very well.
It’s a forum for developers,not for users. Mind it. We all make games and apps.

It’s on the behalf of DAVID.

Bump. Ramzixp is cheater

you are an asshole. afraid of completing the mentions

Do not want to waste my time on shithole like you. Go away and make your shitty YouTube videos and sneak into others work. Lol.
You are not worth to even comment on Ramzixp. He is at least a book writer. You are simply shit hole. :D:D:D
Never mind.:cool::cool:

Bots??? And you???

Na Na Na. You can simply make multiple accounts on this forum and get bans from GP because of your third class chess games.

If you would have get breast feed of your mother properly, you must have learn ettiquates how to talk on forum. Stop showing your class all time on forum when you do not have any and all know about you.

if u don’t want to waste time, then why even write half names u scum. u had urself revealed ur app on forum. ur app is not new info for me. go to ur ****ing hacking tutorials app with little competition :smiley:
haha comparing me and ramzixp u can taste my shit monkey :smiley:

Ha ha ha ha ha.
Appreciate you quick reply. It was in few nano seconds.

Are you that free these days sir?. Well your shit must be tasted and reported better by those who cleans it for you.
You know them better.

Do you bark like this all the time sir?? Bou bou grrrrr boohoo :D:D:D
Do you even know what bots are??

This premium knowledge does not match with your barking language. And whom you are telling this? You got only this place to tell? Show your boasting in front of novices.:D:D:D:D

Keep some barking left for your loved ones also.

Your soulmates might miss your “super duper bark show”

Such a classy bark show… boohoo bots intelligent show boohoo :D:D:D

Bau Bau Bau hau grrrrr boohoo ;);):p:p:cool::cool:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Trolooloooo :smiley: WTF? :smiley:
hau hau

Was thinking about buying from this guy, … then I found this thread.

You cannot buy it anymore and … if you readed threads carefully, you know that I had many positive feedbacks and happy users. One guy was just idiot, who registered this account to be stalker only. He is following me until today and maybe you are him also. I don’t know, people don’t have anything to do with their life?
@asd you are good miner, digg some thread from frustrated idiot, old thread to write only this? weird…

when will @ramzixp leave the forum?

What happened now … he’s not doing anything these days …why are you angry…it’s just a forum my friend :slight_smile:

don’t know why people like you write un-necessary timepass posts.