Ramzixp is a cheater! Be aware!

ramzixp, Now that you are caught selling crap you want the thread to die? :slight_smile:

Lets see the people who are adding to your propaganda:
JavaExp: Banned from PlayStore/Amazon and everywhere else just like you. Make money by posting everyday here (hoping someone will click his stupid youtube link and want some videos in hope of ad revenue there).
droidgenie: Private told the guy that started this thread, your stuff is crap (He posted droidgenie’s personal post here).

Now let me ask you, you yourself got banned from PlayStore, how are you qualified to sell tips?

This is personal post of droidgenie, you fckin Goebbels, jim
@javaexp :slight_smile: your friend jim is here again :slight_smile:

How I am qualified to sell tips? It’s free market moron. BECAUSE I AM STILL IN PLAYSTORE, BANNED SO MANY TIMES AND STILL I AM HERE IN THIS STORE FOR 4 YEARS

Hardly to make out who is moron and who is clever.

Javaex was certainly a moron and m**fur. I did not like his work and stupid youtube videos.

He was such a looser brat. excellant shit reskinning work and sniffing about others apps like khujli dog. i know he is here with another ID.

Personaly I don’t know javaexp and his work :slight_smile:
…but this thread and flame here is awful;/

“bump!”
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM RAMZIXP!

You are a cheater too, that’s for sure.
It’s 2 days now I sent you PM and email to get ramzip ebook but you didn’t even bother to reply.

bump? Because only 9 access left in ramzi webpage! (will write it with every spam post of ramzixp)

Many one sell ebook here, include dan, ramxixp… I just buy an ebook from dan but not ramxixp, so I don’t comment what his quality.
Believe me, just buy if you are very noob developer, otherwise it will not worth the money.

and why you bumped this riddiculus, stupid thread(with some poor answer) created buy some fckin, addicted to flame, freak with multiaccounts? :expressionless: wants to start it again? :expressionless: stupid forum, david should ban every idiots who are making flame such this thread but seems that david have everything deeply in ass. First proof, always… second, culture, not freaks like “he is a cheater, ugabuga! ill masturbate, ughaaa cheater!”…

Not bought it? Don’t want, just stop comment because it’s not your problem man. I have content also for more experienced devs + stuff for them. It’s not dan ebook.

I will finish my service next week and leave this stupid forum.

This is not your thread, I 've just say what I am thinking.
You say this forum is stupid after many years you read things from many people.

So you are so smart, I will stop here.

what do you use to payment?, if use with paypal u can dispute

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

You cant file Paypal dispute for digital goods. Just got done with my one on one session for aso last week was getting 10 downloads a day and thanks to his tips I am now getting 250-400 downloads a day on my game. His hour of one on one time alone is worth the money.

Only his friends give good reviews! Ramzixp will steal money from you! He will also never close registration!

Ramzixp methods do not work! He is scammer

Reported you, stupid idiot… I hope david will ban you and your multi accounts jim
@david - what are you doing? :[

Bump! Ramzixp is cheater

I think he is Indian. @jim ban him soon…

LOL @fckramzixp is @jim and @david will ban your all accounts soon… stupid freaks.

Hey moron, I will say what I want directly, I don’t have to create fake accounts like you because I am not trying to make money here like you.