NOTIFY | July EXTRA BONUSES up to $2,500. New Triple Play Ad Unit!

How about your eCPM for Asian users?

Where to download the SDK without push ad and other non-google play compliant ad?

there is another issue with your web site. I can’t generate a report for last month impression, revenue data grouped by apps level. I need report to my partner the data.
What should I do?

It depends on your GEOs, your users, ad units selected, and your app, etc. We are consistently outperforming. PM’ed you so that we can discuss the details of your app and userbase.

You control which ad units you activate in the SDK. You can integrate with the flag types that you prefer, putting the control into your hands.

PM-ed you so that we can get you in touch with our support team. We can help you integrate and set up everything so that you are comfortable with the process. Thank you!

@Dr.Hu emailed you. Thanks!

Hi @Notify
I just registered but I see there no detailed documentation on how to enable or disable ad units , also how to call a specific Ad unit at specific time ,
Do you have some detailed documentation or a sample app with source code
Thank you

Notify, where you email me?

Emailed you. We’ll get you in touch with our support team so that we can ensure proper integration and to help with any questions you have. Thank you!

Yes right here is the documentation for SDK

https://www.notifymob.com/quickstart.html

Someone asked me about IOS ADs. I talked to the guys at notify and they said in the future they will extend to IOS Ads but for now it’s android only. Also video ADs are coming soon I been pressing for that myself.

Signed up, integrated the SDK, installs and impressions are being tracked but I do not see my daily earnings yet. Also, there is no wire transfer payment mode and I have sent in an email to the notify guys yesterday but have not received any replies.

Sent you an email regarding the wire info. Earnings are updated and paid once per week until live stats are released in the dashboard. Our live installs and impressions are accurate and available now.

PM me or email me if you need anything else. Thank you!

Many of you have hit your July Bonuses already! Keep it up! Congrats to all of you that are still ringing in the additional earnings bonuses!
If you haven’t hit your bonus, there is still time! Let us know if you need anything or any help to make that happen. Good Luck!

I came here because I see a big bonus. Will big bonus happen all year long? I can’t get bonus now because I am new and want to try different ADs networks to see if they have big bonus. Does this have bigger bonus than ADmob?

I will try this and get back here with the result…

I don’t know if they will have extra bonus but I am sure Notify wil have something similar to this later on. As far as I know Admob doesn’t have bonuses .

How can I get my last month impression? The report can view it, but not count the total.

Bonuses and the promotion will last until the end of July. We will have other promotions though. PM me and we can discuss things further. :slight_smile:

I can’t speak for admob.

Sent you an email. We’ll correspond there. Thanks!