NOTIFY | July EXTRA BONUSES up to $2,500. New Triple Play Ad Unit!

There are some stats in dashboard however where is the estimated earnings like MobileCore or AirPush ?

Also, there is no click data…

I signed up with notifymob about a month ago and things looking good so far. I’m new here and all but I figured I’d chime in on this thread and voice my opinion.

I mentioned previously in this thread… We are currently transitioning from email reports to our NEW dashboard. We strive to be transparent and deliver highly accurate reporting. Our real-time user installs, users for the day, impressions etc, are all transparent, completely functional, and almost instantaneous. Clicks, and revenues are reported but not in real time for the moment. We do not like to scrub, which is why we are not adding numbers that are not FINAL in the dashboard. Numbers reported in the dashboard are the final numbers.

We hope to have real-time reporting on clicks and revenue working soon. Until that is ready, we will be adding these numbers once per week. We appreciate your patience in that matter and thank your for your patronage. The good news is that our eCPMs are still very strong and your revenue per-user per month is still extremely competitive. In the end, isn’t that what the numbers boil down too? We work day and night to bring you a high quality service and deliver performance results. We are constantly adding new features and improving our technology.

If you have any specific questions regarding your account please email me or PM me with the details and I will look into it right away. Thanks again! Happy Developing!

I just want to thank Daywalker(ayeT) and Notifymob for helping me crack top 50 in Adventure Category on 4TH of July. Now the tough part will be staying up there!!

“pixel”
obviously your a big supporter…

I live in the USA… With about 12 apps that are already download at (50% USA, and 50% everywhere else). im leaving admob and trying to find a new ad-network home. Ive signed up with mopub but after 3 days still waiting to get approved, I have mobfox and tapit signuped to add to mopub, but the settings are so confusing and i cant get any help from them nor much from here…

its obviuos this company notifyMob is a new/young company just starting off which isnt a bad thing, but im tired of trying to figure all this mess out. only converted one app so far to mopub and just getting demo-ads. my 3 day weekend is almost over and back to my real 60hr a week job…

so if i sign up today. and download the sdk today and program all my apps TODAY, and update them on my Google-Play Store today.
(1) I will get actual AD’s today?
(2) I will not get any hiden pop-up ad’s that will get my google-play account shut down? (do you know this 100% sure, i can tplay around with this mess).
(3) this company is really gonna pay me?

I only put this pressure on you since I’ve been seein you all over promoting this company…

if you can answer my questions to the positive then I will sign up right now and if their is a bonus for you then sent me the link… ~ i await your answer. gonna make me some lunch why i wait…
im so sick to my stomach that i wasted this entire weekend at my laptop not makeing new apps or making them better , but trying to find ,figureout and setup a new ad-network. (admob sucks, but was the easiest setup in the world)…

Chuck

“pixelpower”
obviously your a big supporter…

I live in the USA… With about 12 apps that are already download at (50% USA, and 50% everywhere else). im leaving admob and trying to find a new ad-network home. Ive signed up with mopub but after 3 days still waiting to get approved, I have mobfox and tapit signuped to add to mopub, but the settings are so confusing and i cant get any help from them nor much from here…

its obviuos this company notifyMob is a new/young company just starting off which isnt a bad thing, but im tired of trying to figure all this mess out. only converted one app so far to mopub and just getting demo-ads. my 3 day weekend is almost over and back to my real 60hr a week job…

so if i sign up today. and download the sdk today and program all my apps TODAY, and update them on my Google-Play Store today.
(2) I will not get any hiden pop-up ad’s that will get my google-play account shut down? (do you know this 100% sure, i can tplay around with this mess).

I only put this pressure on you since I’ve been seein you all over promoting this company…

if you can answer my questions to the positive then I will sign up right now and if their is a bonus for you then sent me the link… ~ i await your answer. gonna make me some lunch why i wait…
im so sick to my stomach that i wasted this entire weekend at my laptop not makeing new apps or making them better , but trying to find ,figureout and setup a new ad-network. (admob sucks, but was the easiest setup in the world)…

Chuck

1. Yes you can get ADs today.

2. They have 2 or 3 SDK’s one for google play and one for other app stores. Tommorow they will be online , tell them exactly what AD types you want and they will tell you which SDK to use. They respond fast.

3. They pay everytime you reach $25 , every friday. No need to wait no NET nonsense.

Also there are no refferal links and you don’t have to tell them I suggested it. Just go on their website and sign up. The only reason I push them and I am a supporter is that they have good EPCM and actually pay.

#2 is the issue… I went to their download site as I seen somewhere they have a SDK that I assume removes any funny business that will piss off Google Play. yet their is only “1” SDK to choose from… can you send the SDK link that shows the GOOGLE-PLAY SDK??? that would be great. But I have to switch all my apps today by bedtime to who ever im going with… i dont touch my computer during the week. its 12hr days, shower, dinner TV w/the family. only Weekends, and I WILL commit suicide if i blew this entire 3day weekend and did not accomplish something as simple as switching to a new Ad network, and modified my 12 apps and update them to google play… admob has closed my account and im loosing too much money. happened thursday. this is a weekend overhaul…

i only use banner and exit interstintial ads nothing more right now… just need the Approved Google-play SDK… I found the instructions, nothing more then anyone else, simple to do, but very time consuming on 12 apps including uploads…

thanks for the help…

I use phonegap build to make games so since I cant add ADs myself, I send the games to Notifymob and they put the ADs in the game for me. So I couldn"t tell you for %100 sure which one is it.

BTW? Is this a normal ad network with ads for website paid for clicks or just app downloads only paid for installs?

Its a mix of pay per view ADs , pay per click, and pay per install ADs. So no its not just pay per install.

Thank you or all the help… Just signed up…

No problem I will contact them tommorow to get you all the info you need.

I’ve sent contact info requesting info last night. Nothing has shown up. But in everyone’s defense… Neither have the other 4 company’s I signed up with over the weekend either. When I get home from work hopefully they can get bk with me. I’m eastern time zone, so I assume there 3hrsbehind me. Thanks again.

Chuck

I contacted them about the SDK. Notifymob said the SDK on their site is google compliant. I will inform them again right now I just saw your message and they should be right with you.

Hi Chuck,

PM-ed you and emailed you as well.

Thank you!!!

In contact with them. Try for your help. Was out till just a Lil bit ago.
Chuck

I have a few question:

• Does this google play compliant ?
  • Does it have Exit Ads
  • Payment method & schedule

Thanks so much

1. Yes. The Notify SDK is google compliant. You can control which ad units you prefer to use. Etc.
  2. Yes. We do have exit ads. We have a lot of ad units to offer. PM me if you want to hear more.
  3. PayPal. Wire. And weekly payments with thresholds of $25 and $100, respectively.

Happy developing!

Thanks so much
I like weekly payments. I will try this soon :slight_smile: