Leadbolt eCPM

I’m getting about $1 (sometimes less) from Leadbolt notifications. With the same apps on Airpush I’m getting about $4-$5 from notifications, $5+ from icon ads, and $8+ from their Smartwall. I’m pretty happy with them. Also, they offer live chat support, which is one of the things they were lacking. I just hope they continue in the business for years to come.

I shared these figures in the App Wall Comparison thread:

It’s hysterical to me that people are still using Leadbolt for push notification ads when Airpush pays 2x - 3x better (including asia/europe, which Leadbolt has nothing for) and also pays weekly with 0% fees as long as you’re over $250. Wake up people, seriously.

Also, @David I’m pretty shocked that you say Leadbolt’s AppWall is yielding $17 eCPM and AppBrain is yielding $8.38. I have tried both of them extensively and for AppBrain I routinely get ~$3, Leadbolt $1 - 2, and Airpush SmartWall ~$7 - $12. Tapjoy was also terrible for me though, sub $1 so we’re on the same page there :wink:

Are you doing anything unique with the Leadbolt / AppBrain walls to get those results, and have you tried Airpush SmartWall in your app and how does it yield compared to them ? Otherwise, I can’t imagine how you’re getting those results unless maybe they know you’re an Admin here and are juicing your #'s …if so you’re a lucky guy ! :wink:

I calculated $0,24 per install on AppBrain for yesterday. Doesn’t seem much. 308 clicks, 99 installs, $24,72 for last 7 days on one of my apps. How do you calculate eCPM? I don’t see impression number.

Right now for push notifications I got 1,5$ eCPM, and with AirPush last 2$. So I don’t see where is those 2x or 3x more? Besides I don’t see how they pay, because there is not CPC… How many ads per day have you set?

Did You see those SmartWalls? In Airpush are three kinds of ‘walls’:
1.Landing page (didn’t) see during tests; 2. DialogAd which looks very awfull… Simple prompt with text and two option “No, thanks” and “Yes, for free”. 3. Interestials Ad with list app to download - but no “X” to close this add. Besides each of this ad doesn’t have some kinds of “X” or “close” button…

No offense, but either you are experienced Airpush user or one of Airpush employees - comparing to David :slight_smile:

Very simple, you know number of sessions? How long is the average session? How often you show a interstitial? So you can easy calculate approximative number of impressions.

I would be glad if you share that number with us. :slight_smile:

Right now for push notifications I got 1,5$ eCPM, and with AirPush last 2$. So I don’t see where is those 2x or 3x more?

there are at least 2 users who praise AirPush :smiley:

anyway: I prefer LeadBolt toast notification than full screen EULA (both AirPush and LeadBolt)

Still waiting for some trusted developer to confirm AirPush smartwall eCPMs. David, have you tried them?

Nope - I’ve been waiting for an SDK which doesn’t include the EULA allowing collecting of phone numbers, etc. They said it would be coming soon, but that was weeks ago…

Sorry, I don’t have that data, I don’t use any analytics.

I was probably just as shocked as you :slight_smile: I’m not doing anything special with the ad units - just showing as an interstitial when something fails to load. The only non-nefarious explanation I can think of is that perhaps some big advertisers saw my app was doing well, and decided to target it for an individual campaign. But yesterday was only $15 eCPM, so it may be on a down-trend back to sanity.

Regarding Airpush, again - I’m waiting for an SDK which doesn’t show that scary warning about collecting phone numbers & personal information. But I would really like to try them - apparently the Smartwall works well.

Did You see Interestials in SmartWalls? There is no “X” or “Close” button there, which shady when we are talking about 3rd point ads Google Policy about Wall ads. Those ads should be easly closed.

I would have to see it to believe that Leadbolt’s AppWall is giving anybody $17 eCPM. And AppBrain? No way. I am not new to either of these, and with AppBrain I’m lucky with $3. Leadbolt even less. Airpush SmartWall is definitely higher - has been for me and others around me. I would say average has been much closer to $10 than $12, but that’s still ridiculously better than the others. Refuse to touch Tapjoy again, awful experience, no money.

Hehe - there should be some special marker on the forum for all the impersonations of AirPush PR team. Seems there’s a new one every few days :slight_smile:

Pathetic.

Yes Max, they think we are stupid :smiley:

lol… are you f**** kidding me? I reach 3$ on weekends with Airpush’s smartwall! Forgive those magical numbers (10$-12$).

If it sounds too good to be true, It probably not! I hope that we will get some (more) reviews from real developers about Smartwall, for now I can not find any of them on internet.

I also have a hard time believing leadbolt is yielding anything higher than $10+ CPM. I used leadbolt for a solid 6 months. First months CPM was pretty decent at $3. But it just declined daily…Finally was sick of it and left them. With airpush I am getting significantly higher CPM than I did with leadbolt although recently my CPM has not been that great. Hoping it will bump back up. Also I would be open to try Appbrain as I have heard some positive feedback from fellow developers.

Smartwall ecpm for me is between $2.xx to $4.xx for the past 7 days average.

Hope more real developers will share their ecpms.

Also I am these days getting push ads ecpm below $1… is airpush manipulating developers’ minds by shifting ecpms from push to smartwalls? The fill rate is low too. Fill rate is less than 70%, and average ecpm is at 0.84…

Anyone else (real developers) having lower ecpms and fill rates?

As for Leadbolt generating anywhere above $10 eCPM… i would not have believed it either, I get nowhere near that. But David is one trust-able source for info… and thus I am guessing it just works for him somehow.

Cheers!

Ye of little faith! :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks bill for the vote of confidence. I realise it’s a pretty staggering number to believe. I was hoping that some others might come out in this thread & share similar stats, but sounds like I must be getting something unique…

For those who would like to see, here’s a screenshot of my LeadBolt Dashboard for the past 2 weeks, filtered to only show stats for the HTML App Wall. I think you’ll see why I’m excited :slight_smile:

[attachment=218]

Not sure if it’s coincidence, but during the past few weeks my LeadBolt referral revenue has also gone up from ~$5/day to ~$20/day. I’m wondering if this might indicate some of my referred developers are also seeing increased eCPMs?

index_landing_page.png