Leadbolt eCPM

You make up to $810 per day only from the App Wall ? :exclamation:

Yes, that’s correct.

And yes, it’s crazy. Nothing else I’ve tried has earned anywhere near that much. But now I’m actually in the position where I’m looking at raising my goal from $1000/month to $1000/day!

Wow, really nice. When are you showing the AppWall?

@Intertia

I guess that David apps are popular in USA and Canada,
and your in Bangladesh :slight_smile:

Do you think it’s a good strategy to restrict downloads to certain countries then ? I had never thought about it before…

@Inertia

and what is your eCPM just for LeadBolt AppWall?

@Androider

nope, every download is good :slight_smile: it’s just plain fact that USA gives much higher CPC in AppWall. I have one app popular in Phillippines and it gives very low income.

I think this can be explained quite easily. You have a ‘high traffic’ app. What I mean is that you have lots of new users every day that don’t hang around for too long. It’s a show-off app, not something anyone will use on daily basis. And app walls seem to decline in effectiveness a lot with subsequent usages for particular user. He might check out apps once or twice but then he’ll just ignore the apps. So the traffic you direct to the app-wall has a very high first timers ratio. That’s IMO the reason for eCPM you experience and why most other people don’t share your results :slight_smile:

What you wrote in another post about life-time value confirms that. More engaging apps have this metric much higher that 1-2 cents.

I’m in the opposite camp - number of new installs not too impressive but users tend to hang around much longer. Didn’t try Leadbolt but AppBrain gives me very poor results.

Very good point. I think you could be right about the reason for such a high eCPM. Although it’s interesting to note that 96% of sessions (app launches) are currently generated by returning users. New users account for only 4% of the total app launches.

I’ll have to figure out a way to track which group is viewing ads more often…

Clarification: The new/returning stats mentioned above apply to Fake iPhone 5 (which is a launcher, hence used regularly by those who have it installed). The figures would be quite different for Fake iPhone 4 (a standalone app)

yesterday new record for LeadBolt notifications: 1,03$, ehh

Their AppWall gives me $11 eCPM right now (with low EPC - $0.11 - though because not every click equals install). Hard to tell how it will work in the longer term though, because I’ve just implemented it in a new app.

Same wow effect for me was after first day - eCPM 7,78$ and EPC 0.22$. Right now I got more clicks eCPM 3$ and EPC for 0.03$ :). Wait for Your report in few days.

@mbbwdevil

from EPC 0.22$ to EPC 0.03$ on the same apps?
ehh, they must be kidding…

Not every click generates revenue (I think so). This took place during 5 days.

The eCPM from Leadbolt varies wildly. I wish it was more stable.

When it comes to eCPM (not just Leadbolt… for ALL advert companies!), you guys need to compare monthly averages… not day/week.

Day/week would be fine as long as it’s the same day/week and the number of impressions is quite high.

I just checked, and $17 is actually my average eCPM for the LeadBolt App Wall (HTML) for the past 7 days, 30 days, and 60 days :slight_smile:

Here we go again, the ECPM was above $3 all the weekend and now it’s been below $0.50 since Monday. Same users, same clicks, different earnings…

For me only $3 eCPM for last month with surprisingly good CTR (4%) - I show it as interstitial with big red close button on the right between levels.

Looks like my super-high eCPMs were just a passing thing after all. Over the past couple of weeks it’s been on a steady decline, this week only getting $3-$4 eCPM with a CTR of about 12%.