Leadbolt eCPM

I’m seeing a whopping $1.04 eCPM in AP past 7 days.

Magnesus - obviously admob has a far more varied advertiser roster available and showing many types of ads, which are probably more targeted. I’m seeing the same 2 ads on AP in the past 7 days.

StartApp is being steady, since my app downloads are pretty steady. Avg. $0.03 for each download, had around 2800 installs and $84 in revenue.

StarApp is paying also for downloads from Bangladesh and Siberia? :slight_smile:

Today , leadbolt ECPM is lower then ever before. 0.60$ . I am beginning to think to slowly switch to other ad network.
Did Leadbolt have any official explanation for this?
I know they are reading this forum.

yesterday I got eCPM $1.62 from LeadBolt notifications

Kakofonia - as far as I know, they pay for all countries. The pay per download states you get paid $0.05 for a U.S download of your app and $0.01 for any other country.

Leadbolt was good for 2 months and now it sucks.
Airpush is much better for notifications, and AppBrain’s wall is much better than Leadbolt’s appwall but now I’m using Airpush SmartWall and it’s better than both :D:D:D

It seems Airpush is the way to go. I can confirm the CPM is much higher than the one from Leadbolt.

What eCPM are you getting for the Airpush SmartWall now? I’ve been extremely happy with the LeadBolt App Wall during the past week - it’s given me an average of >$13 eCPM.

$13 - nice :). How often do you show it?

I’m not using their SmartWall (yet), but the eCPM for notifications is like 6x on Airpush for me. Yesterday, I took a look at Leadbolt’s average eCPM for the last 2 months, and it was something like $1.5. And lately some of my apps are getting an eCPM < $1. I think they are running out of advertisers.

leadbolt is definately not the way to go. Its obvious they are losing advertisers and not able to fill inventory. I switched to airpush for new game and its been pretty good.

Going to try startapp now. Any more reviews about their payments?

It is nice indeed :slight_smile: I’m showing the App Wall whenever people click on an app which can’t launch for some reason (app not installed, mainly). And I’ve also got a dedicated “More Apps” button. So it usually gets shown multiple times per session.

I wonder whether advertisers can target specific apps? If so, it could be that the bigger advertisers have just decided to filter their ads and target only apps with the highest return rate.

But I think it’s more likely that advertisers are simply abandoning the notification ad format (at least on LeadBolt).

Nice move :slight_smile:
I can see how this generates good revenue.

I can see you’re using AppBrain, Leadbolt and TapJoy’s app walls. Can you share how those three compare in terms of revenue? It would be interesting to know how they perform when fed with the same type of traffic each.

But I think it’s more likely that advertisers are simply abandoning the notification ad format (at least on LeadBolt).

a few months ago AirPush was the bad one, and LeadBolt was the good one,
now AirPush is the good one, and LeadBolt is bad one :slight_smile:

anyway: in AirPush I got notifications in local language, so it may be about language (= higher click rate) and about more advertisers from Europe

Don’t want to toss LeadBolt under a bus because I have not had a bad experience with it, I just think there are better opportunities out there. I posted on another thread that my august average with LeadBolt was $6 cpm. So far with airpush (sdk 5.0) in sept, my cpm daily average is above $8 and getting close to $9 :slight_smile:

Hi there OscarD, just curious… how often did you send the notifications with LeadBolt to get that CPM ? once a day ? twice a day ?

Today

Admob $2.04
Leadbolt ?con Ad $0,28

Dont use leadbolt, i will remove it from my apps.
Also they dont reply my e-mails…

Leadbolt’s down spiral could be due to the lose of advertisers, but also to their “brain dead” opt-in… Admob cpm is getting very good, maybe I should give a try to banner ads :slight_smile:

I think you should. :slight_smile:

question from my friend:

Last two weeks I got 1.7$-1.9$ eCPM on LB for notifications. Yesterday eCPM dropped to 1.2$ and revenues also 40% less than previous days. Anybody has noticed such situtation? What LB is doing with notifications?