Is it worth to try senddroid?

I am starting to get mad about airpush reporting problems, so i am looking for some alternatives.

What do you guys have to say about senddroid?

Cheers

Steve

I’m actually wondering about the same thing. Can anybody here share their experience and earnings on senddroid? Is it comparable or better than airpush?

Hey guys. I’ve been using SendDroid for 2 months now. The eCPMs are a bit worse than Airpush’s, typically, but they are far more consistent for me.
Their reporting options also don’t compare to Airpush, but again, they are consistent and are always available.
The weekly payment threshold is only $100, instead of $200 with Airpush (if that matters to you).
They have paid me on time every time so far and they have good support!

Thank you for answering A1ka1ne :slight_smile:

Just one more question tough, does senddroid get less reported has being virus or is the same as airpush?

Cheers

Hey Alkaline,

Thanks for your feedback on SendDroid.

I’d like to know though, since we very regularly update (typically every 2 weeks), what kinds of additions would you like in the Reports?

Any other feedback or suggestions would be very welcome.

Cheers

Nice a senddroid representative :), so how often does your library gets flagged as being a virus?

Cheers

Hello Steve,

Nice to e-meet you.

About your question,

Whether or not it does, and I’m very sure it does get flagged since we’re all in the same boat, our Account Managers have barely had those complaints from Developers. That could be due to the fact that Developers know why it happens, or it could be because it does not happen very often.

On a scale of 1 - 10, I’d put this problem on 1 in terms of severity.

Does that help?

Yes, thank you for answering, i will try your network on my new app :slight_smile:

Cheers

You are more than welcome to do so. :slight_smile:

Please let me or your Account Manager know if you have any questions or troubles.

You’ll be assigned an Account Manager automatically once you sign up with his/her contact info.

Thanks

Been reading the documention about how to add your sdk, but i don´t find proguard rules i assume they are not needed?

Cheers

You can add the following to your Proguard config

-keep public class com.senddroid.**

They definitely get reported less than Airpush. I believe it’s since they actually disable push and icon ads if the user selects “Decline” in the opt-in screen. Airpush only allows manual opt-out and their Opt-in screen is more like a Statement screen.

You will still get users leaving those virus comments though, as you do with any network that runs ads outside of the app.

I would really like to be able to see specific dates in the Dashboard. Currently there is Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Month to Date, Last Month, Lifetime.
I like to keep weekly records of all my data so I can analyse it across networks and monitor what’s working and what isn’t.

I would also like to see different parameter options in the Dashboard graph system, like eCPM, Revenue etc. Not to be a douche, but these things should really already be in there - they are common place in other networks.

Lastly, it would be cool to be able to group different ad units together in the dashboard to compare them, e.g only view my app’s Push ads or Alert ads.

Thanks.

Hey there Alkaline,

I’ll get the ball rolling on the things you suggested. Don’t seem like they’d require much work and if so, they could be available with our next deployment.

And, I believe for your last point, you can already view that data. Just click on your site and it should drop down to show you those details.

Please give it a go and let me know.

Cheers
Chandler

Awesome!

Yeah I know I can view that data already, but I meant as in a sort of “filter” so I can just see one type of ad unit from all my apps to compare etc.
Thanks

I am looking to alternative for AirPush. Can someone give any comparsion between SendDroid and AirPush? :slight_smile:

Well until now i can say that SendDroid eCPM is a little inferior to Airpush,

Airpush eCPM for the past 7 days: $0.85
SendDroid eCPM for the past 7 days: $0.52

I am want my old Airpush eCPM back!

Anyone can share push ECPM for Leadbolt?

AirPush and SendDroid calculate those average eCPMs differently mind.
The best way to compare their eCPMs is to grab the eCPM for each app’s ad units and calculate them separately.

ecpm with clicks
last 60 days = $3.02 - 41,549
last 30 days = $2.47 - 24,264
last 7 days = $2.15 - 4,875
month to date = $2.24 - 19,251

11 active apps using notification ads.

Its dropping quickly, my clicks and impressions are stable but the earnings per click (epc) are going south.