Is it worth to try senddroid?

Airpush/Sendroid push notification eCPMs can only be discussed when one compares among similar push notification methods.

To compare vs. banner ads (since I want to have a sense HOW desirable the push notifications are in terms of revenue potential - as balanced against the negative perception from users). That is, to answer the question “is it worth it”.

I have seen earlier earnings reports which reported huge revenue for Airpush vs. Admob banner ads - but I wonder how much of that was “real” - and if it WAS real - why is the eCPM for push notification falling (or is it just keeping up with general trends ?).

However push notification are a different beast - and you cannot compare the eCPM with banners and interstitials etc. (because the number of presentations will differ).

Far more effective (as indicator of the earning power of push notifications) is their performance for an app against the “benchmark” Admob banner ads.

Would you say Airpush/Sendroid push notification revenue is like 5x the revenue from Admob banner ads ? Or more like 1x ? In ballpark terms.

AirPush from last 7 days $0.92
Leadbolt from last 7 days $0.48 and only because of one good day ($0.65)

AirPush from last 30 days $1.01
Leadbolt from last 30 days $0.43

I am talking about notifications only

Nice! I only have one problem since i only have one App with SendDroid that has good traffic and the other are using Airpush, so my eCPM might be a little off then :). Also i noticed that Airpush fill rate is lower then before dropped from 97% from April to 89% right now. Odd isn´t it?

hi, how to add eula from SendDroid to my boot receiver? The instructions is only for main file, and on boot only launch advertising.

Or if user don’t launch main activity, only restart the phone, did they launch to advertising (notyfication and icons) from senddroid or not?