Dash and Smash - multiplayer racing game

I don’t know to be honest. I want to make some money - the more the better but I know hard hard is to predict the revenue. I try to make it as good as possible and it takes a lot of time. What is more we can work only few hours per week and I am angry on myself that it takes so long but here’s nothing I can do. I have family, regular job and I study + everyone needs a rest. It’s hard to do everything.

@Mateusz how is comming the game?

Hello,
Good to hear that you are interested in Dasn and Smash. Unfortunately it takes much more time than i expected. Mainly because of many other tasks we have in our lives like wedding, studies, work etc. However the game is still in development and we are much closer to the finish than before.

Unfortunately, I saw a lot of such products, that take months and years of development, and went to nothing later on.
I got a couple personally myself, and now I don’t do such mistakes of long long development with any particular marketing plans in mind.

This is true. I regret that I took such big project while I have regular job and studies. Better choice would be to create some smaller projects and leave big ones while you work on them 8h per day. However when I said that it’s in development i meant it and we will finish it - that’s what I am sure about.

Looks niceeee!
I always love seeing indie games rise from dust, I liked your FB page, keep up the good stuff and keep us updated also on the forums!
Cheers and Best of luck with the project!

Perfect Money, which is also known as PM is now a leading Payment Processor after Liberty Reserve, We are officially offer Perfect Money Exchange Service, so If you want to Sell Perfect Money or want to Exchange Perfect Money to other e-Currency like WebMoney, Payza, PayPal and Skrill etc you can use our Services.

Ecurrancy.com | Exchange ecurrency | Buy & Sell | Perfect Money | Webmoney | Skrill | Bitcoin | Payza | Ukash | PayPal | Ego pay

It was quite a lot of time after I last published something here so hello again:)

Actually this update is not about Dash and Smash strictly. I decided to completely rewrite Run Alien. I switched from AndEngine to LibGDX which is much better. My next step is to add multiplayer to Run Alien as a new game (Run Alien Multiplayer Race or smth).

Currently Dash and Smash is frozen. Multiplayer is really hard so I decided to test it in real life on some kind of simple game and Run Alien is the best for that.

Please test my Run Alien rework and I am happy for evey opinion you have. Also some good review on GP would be nice.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apptogo.runalien

Regards:)

I will let you know about Run Alien Multiplayer progress.

Check out our promo video for Run Alien:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4bBNVwbOH8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apptogo.runalien

Keep up good work on Dash and Smash, who done the artwork and graphics looks very nice very well polished game. If you dont have time to complete I would suggest trying to sell the game to a Game Studio, Game studios are always looking for the next best thing and this could be it.

Since the very beginning of the lockdown and quarantine time I’m keen on rocket league. This game is really appealing and then addictive. Moreover, in order to boost my car I’ve recently discovered rocket league trading, which is pretty reliable source of rocket league items. i really enjoy their fast delivery and 24/7 tech support. Boosting my car is one of my hobbies, it distracts me from the reality, which is pretty painful nowadays.

this game has helped me to overcome all hardships in my life and this service was pretty useful as well