Dash and Smash - multiplayer racing game

The game looks very beautiful, I hope that the game will be smooth as the design,
Really nice work!

Yes I will miss it because the game is not fully rady. Worst scenario would be to release not finished app just because of part of the year. What is more, this period is indeed good but also look at other, big game companies. They will release and promote their apps in christmas period. What are my chances to beat them in CPI campagins?

Thank you, we are doing our bests to make it smooth and enjoyable:)

Seems like a good game, feel free to add me as a beta tester :wink:

@BaksaiApps thanks :slight_smile:

I want to share with you guys another screenshot.

This time I am introducing the new world - forest:)

(hope you got the misterious wordplay :D)
http://bit.ly/1uYqwZU

If you are interested in the game here’s the facebook fanpage waiting to be liked:)
https://www.facebook.com/DashAndSmashGame

Nice graphics…
wish you all success

ummm… no chance? i would say hold off the launch till next year :wink:

Game is looking good, keep working hard :wink:
My 2 cents: The character seems to get a bit lost in the screen, i would say it needs something to make it stand out, like an aura or something…

By the way, are you using parallax effect for the background?

Seems good but you need more vibrant colors in there…

Thanks for feedback. I also think that this world needs more color difference. I will talk with the graphic guy about it.

Yes background is parallax (4 layers) in X and Y arrays

The images for jump and sliding down which are present on the ends of the screen (left and right corners) should be in different color than green. When playing game, our eyes need some color different to identify the controls. Try orange color for those two controls.

Hey Mateusz, how is the game going? Any release date?

I am interested in the cost, dead lines - if the project goes as expected or there are some problems, sum costs and time and to see the income for the first three months(because of the adverts).

Thanks for your interest in Dash and Smash:)

The game is going forward. No strict release date yet though. Multiplayer optimization was much harder than we expected so the development will take more time. We don’t want to plan strict date because we work only part time and we can’t predict many obstacles. I hope that first quarter of 2015 will be the date of release:)

There are problems which i mentioned so no strict deadline can be planned yet. We want the game to be polished instead of releasing not finished game.

I will write about costs and incomes after release.

wondering, how is the game going? Any release date yet?

It’s goinf pretty good. There were some time since I posted anything here.

Technicly we experienced some problems with optimalization. Pretty hard stuff but it’s finally finished. We still study so we hadn’t got a lot of time during the exams unfortunately.

We announced last character + some screenshots so I am posting them here too:)

Also you can like our fanpage if you are interested:)
https://www.facebook.com/DashAndSmashGame

I think your game is pretty good, I like it!
Keep it up. I would compare your characters with other games and maybe consider changing the look (improve).
You want to appeal to young gamers.

hey mateusz… i see you have done some facebook promotions and it didnt go well? 0.3 per like is too much. if u r looking for likes i think 0.03-0.04 is max you should aim for in tier 2 countries and 00.06-0.08 in usa, au.

once your game is launched, you can switch to app install ads, and use optimize for conversion option. dont forget to use fb’s conversion pixel. once you get few hundred downloads via fb ads, create a look-a-like ad campaign. this should skyrocket your conversions.

from what i have heard so far, fb gives highest retention rates for your app/ games downloads. optimising your fb strategy should be best thing you can do post production.

how about creating an english page for your app to target larger audience?

FB audience responds to flashy images. even with ads, your ad copy doesnt matter much. you dont need to post actual screenshots of your game, i d say create some custom creatives just for fb posts, like characters making wiered faces, stuggling through the bushes, cursing $%#@. this kinds stuff gets shared easily. it should boost your ad performance too. just refer to what these big guys like clash of clans doing and copy them.

@ragnar,
You’re right but we are doing this campaign just to make some people know about D&S. We plan to create bigger PPI campaign why the game is ready.

For now look at our characters photo in real life:

This game will look good!

Hey Mateusz, I wanted to ask what your personal goals for this game are, since it’s already pretty long in development.