Buying lead, compare your ad revenue with my offer

Yes I have gotten Paid

So you guys are using this network for non Google Play stores?

from the post, you can see that some developers are so interested in our EOMOBI

And, they really get the decent payment from us

our price is so high, and if you have a try, you also can find out that we are your business friend

Just received my first payment with Eomobi :smiley: , good ad network for me so far along with Airpush and mobilecore.

same with me .I received first payment from them today

and where is the answer to his question? lol

Thier Google Play SDK which is Smartwall ads only pays $30 / 1000 installs, thier out SDK for NON Gplay Markets pay $40-60 depending on country / 1000 installs but also has smartwall and notifications. Earned over $3,000 from them last month, good company so far.

30$ sounds really good to me, i will check them

This thread sounds fishy

For what reason?

In their website says that for every 1000 downloads they pay 20$ / 12$ / 6$ depending of the country

dear, the 1000 downloads they pay 20$ / 12$ / 6$ depending of the country such price is just for smartwall ads.
if you use smartwall ads and push ads, the price will be 1000 download, 60$/50$/40$

dear, the 1000 downloads they pay 20$ / 12$ / 6$ depending of the country such price is just for smartwall ads.
if you use smartwall ads and push ads, the price will be 1000 download, 60$/50$/40$

Yes, but I was asking for Google play compliant offer, Push notification are not allowed in GP

Smartwall ad is Play compliant. And Eomobi is paying up to $20 per 1000 downloads. But I highly suggest to use Eomobi on alternative app stores.

Must have changed used to be $30 across the board, but new rates are still good for smartwall only .6 cents to 2 cents for “EVERY INSTALL” plus revshare if you add in a second ad network like mobilecore.

@sean-gao i crossed the threshold, didn’t get paid automatically. What do we need to do to get payment.

weekly net7 so monday to sunday earnings will be paid on friday similar to weekly airpush