Buying lead, compare your ad revenue with my offer

Had same issue until I plugged in android version 4 sdk and now it worked for me, holy jesus like 5 notifications at app launch

2 hours? I spent that time trying to fix this database issue and talking with the support guy on skype, but he told me after an hour that he don’t know what’s wrong…

Make sure you add in the proguard code I had a few issues at first with databse as well then I plugged in proguard code and now it works I made $4.27 yesterday on 2 test apps.

I didn’t use proguard…:stuck_out_tongue: just this technican took my time:P
Please post some more results when you will have at least 1000 downloads:)

Thanks DroidGenie , for your giving eomobi a try, let’s see how’s the result and income.

Plus pls PM me your registered name in eomobi website, so i can inform financial department create your account record file.

I already got in touch with Laura Luo

I will post result when I get my first payment im at $35 already so I will definitely hit $50+ by Friday.

Well noticed, that will be ok , I and Laura are in the same office , thanks for your register and we expect your post result.

the eomobi site is really good
high revenue and timely payment
hope more friend can enjoy the eomobi service

So, how was your result? I am considering to try out this as well if 1k installs really results in at least $40.

8:41 PM EST Friday, Was wondering what time you guys send out payments? I finished the week a little over $160. It is 8:41 AM Saturday Morning in China now, so payments sent Friday on our time?

I hope they pay you today…If yes, please report here so I’m thinking to try them.

Did you get paid already?

Eomobi definitely sends the payment timely.
I think i need to inform you the payment detail.
weekly payment.
Friday sends the money till to the last Sunday
For example, On Sep 26, Eomobi sends the payment in your account till to the Sep 21.

thx for laura.luo69 explaination
waiting for more and more developer to join us and share your feeling about EOMOBI

On Friday, Eomobi pay for the income until to the last Sunday

For example, on Sep 26, you get the money until to the Sep 22

Ok then, I decided to try Eomobi starting today ; I will report back about performance on my apps.

How often do you update the stats? Because I added your ads in 2 apps like 6 hours ago and I don’t see anything on my dashboard.

the ads update one hour

one day, EOmobi totally send out 4 ads

you can find the ad in notification

as you do not have see the ads after 6 hours, plz tell me your eomobi account, i need to check what is the problem

feel free to contact me on SKYPE: laura.luo69

I sent you a PM , please check.

Hello, DroidGenie,

As you have get EOMOBI first payment, some other friends are waiting for your share.

Do you get the payment?

Is it timely?

we would like to hear some voice from you to help us improve and get more friends.