App Promotion and Marketing Masterclass to Get 1 Million+ App Installs

look who is talking about integrity lol , the person who spams himself on quora and points fingers at others. The person who has no track record of marketing apps and has no clue either , a person who shows random stuff when asked for proof. Haha ,nice joke

Ok nice lets end this. If your product is so good other developers would have cane in and defended you by now. Also if you make that much money why are you arguing with other developers just ignore them.

You can see the ratings and reviews of app developers on the course page.

I have also received business proposals and aso requests from developers. Yeah, let’s end it as I have a lot of other things to do. Any developer who wants to partner with me in making a successful app empire or game studio, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to help :slight_smile:
Business Proposal.jpg

Hello Sumeet,

I’m currently taking your course on Udemy. You had mentioned in other threads about providing installs. Can you PM me with more information about that?

Thanks.

Regards,
Rick

Hey Rick,

Thanks for subscribing to my course. Yes, I can give you any amount of installs for any particular country at a lesser price than the average market price. The installs will be from real audience. You will able to track all your app audiences in analytics and if you have integrated Adsense in your app, you will be able to see the earnings.

Let me know incase you have any queries :slight_smile:

This is also why I am irritated.

He is naive because he never know how much does a legitimate millions download app can earn. Maybe he thought it was just some $2000.

So he boast that his earning from the $20 course with less than 100 students can be greater than ankit’s music player. Not to mention he even boast further that he can help millions download within 3 months, and his client is NDTV.

Edit:
This is what smexysumo said earlier, although he had deleted it now.

"Congrats on your million app downloads! You can get million downloads in 3-4 years by mass spamming on the internet for free. But, if you want million in 3-4 months, then my course is targeted for those students.

I am not struggling to get customers, it’s less than a month and the course is live and I have earned good enough with 2 of my courses than what you must have earned with your apps till now"

Hello Sumeet,

I just sent you a PM. A couple of other things I wanted to know - As I mentioned in the PM, Waypedia is offering 10K worldwide installs for $700. can you do better than that?

1. Also, what platform are you delivering these installs? Is this an app? Can you share it with me via PM?

2. Do you have a website that someone can order from?

3. What kind of installs are these? For example, do the people just download the app and launch it and then immediately uninstall it? Or not even launch it at all?

Thanks for answering these,

Regards,
Rick

I don’t know about his service but stay away from waypedia. I and other developers dealt with waypedia in the past and it did not turn out well. I suggest ayeT studio’s where you can get regular and high retention installs.

I also highly suggest your focus in one country rather than worldwide. Its better to get a high enough ranking to drive organic traffic than to be in many stores and get very little organic traffic.
I just came back after a long vacation from making games and apps but I will point you to this very detailed article I wrote year ago that is still tue today.

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/14059-how-i-reached-top-50-adventure-category-india-google-play-appstore-long-read.html

Read this its real experience about how the appstore works and pay per install strategies. If you have any questions after you read it let me know.

Yeah, Rick. He is spot-on right, stay away from Waypeida

Hey Rick,

Some valuable piece of advice is waiting for you in your inbox. I am sure your app will be famous after that. I personally downloaded your app and it was fun to play with :slight_smile:

Man, you underspent, otherwise you must have easily reached top 5 under $500 budget

Hi Pixelpower and SmexySumo,

Thanks for the advice! I’ve actually used ayeT studios before a couple of times and I trust them. I was just looking to save a buck.

@Pixelpower,
I’ve actually read your post before :wink: How do you do for getting download from sourceforge.net and how to you promote there?

And, @SmexySumo, thanks! I’ll check it out now!

Guys, why don’t we create a whatsapp group and add all the members over there. We can help everyone with app reviews, installs, discuss on app trends and exchange suggestions. It will be beneficial for all.

One of you create a whatsapp group and pm the rest with the number to join the group. Instead of spending so much time on getting installs and reviews, we can get fast app installs and reviews with such whatsapp groups. Reply to this thread if you are creating a whatsapp group and those who want to join the group can send a personal message to the one who is creating the whatsapp group

Originally my game was on googleplay before getting banned. It took 3 months to turn the investment and after that it was all profit. As far as sourceforge its not to good but I made a blog that showed my apps , screenshots description and used sourceforge to host the apps so people can download. I promoted my blog on android facebook groups and twitter. Googleplay store is way better but when I lost my account thats what I had to do to get a little money.

Why did you get banned on Google Play? Do you have a new account now?

No right now I don’t have a googleplay account. I just got back after leaving android development for 7-8 months. Right now I am just testing various tools trying to decide what IDE’s or game engines I am going to use in the future. The main reason I left is AD networks have got real bad even the so called good one’s. It was so fustrating that I had to take a long layoff.

Copywrite infringement for an movie app and a quiz app. It was dumb because there are many similar apps on the googleplay store.

Ohh! That’s sad, so when are you planning to come back?

Not really sad haha it happens to a lot if developer’s. Right now Iam trying to decide between Construct2 and unity. Construct 2 is easier byt Unity supports more AD networks

You can use Construct 2 and use HeyZap Mediation ad network if you want more ad networks. But, do you think it is wise to have more ad networks for one game? To earn from all the ad networks on a cpm basis, you have to get 1000 views for all ad networks that you have integrated

Yeah, I agree. I always thought it best to have hoards of traffic before doing any type of mediation.