App Promotion and Marketing Masterclass to Get 1 Million+ App Installs

You selling the course of getting 1m downloads, now you talk about branding.

You show us two apps, where one need 2 years to get milliom download by spending at least 50k USD per month (no one will believe NDTV is using your service anyway), and another failed product with 5k+ downloads.

You talk about professionalism, but you sell your course like a real spammer.

What’s your problem? You got 50k USD per month, why begging for 20 USD.

Also you claims you can get million downloads within few months, where is the proof? Not even NDTV is able to do that. Show us more proof, tell us clash of clans, candy crush is your client, maybe someone here will believe. Lol

I never mentioned one month although it is possible to achieve that feat if you have a good budget. I have done that in 3-4 months for many clients and it’s very easy for me to do it for anyone. I find you very unprofessional in your approach towards promoting your app. The only intention of this thread is to help developers, not to argue with anyone. Please stop spamming as I recieve emails everyday about ‘how you got installs’ from each and every discussion site that I have enrolled into.

Who don’t know anyone can get downlods with big budgets?

Many clients? Show us just one.

Please stop spamming here as well, as everything you tell got no evidence, and with many lies.

I already told you it’s a team, a place where we all work. All the money goes to the company. My course is priced at $300, but I give here for $20 to help app developers who can’t afford to pay a lot. We do things on a professional level, not like a hobby. The one with 5000+ downloads only requested for aso and we were successful in doing that. It doesn’t matter if you are not willing to accept.

Keep claiming whatever you want to, if you got no proofs then no will ever believe you. You find me unprofessional ? Great, All we find you is a liar and a cheat.

Ok Spammer, anything else? I have disclosed 2 out of many apps, but if you don’t believe about these 2 apps, it’s pointless to talk about the rest

Team of 20 scammers/spammers shared 20usd per sign up, pathetic.

They can’t afford to pay a lot, yet you are telling you are using big budget to get million download, you are a genius in cheating penny.

Where is the so called million downloads client’s app within only few months? Even dumb won’t believe you now, as you are avoiding the question.

Also, good luck on your sales, I can guarantee 0 sale from this thread after today. I won’t reply this thread anymore as it got no meaning now.

Lol you keep repeating your bull shit, you come here to sell your course of how to get millions of downloads in a few months. Then you show us a Media Giant and claim that they needed your help loooooooooool. That app too has been for years (not months as you claimed )
Then the other app you show us has 5000-10000 downloads. So good luck trying to sell your lies.

You both have a very bad iq and Ankit, the Spammer cum La Musique developer, can’t even read. Every client has a different request. It’s not just about getting app installs. It’s about getting relevant users to your app. The second app had only requested for aso, we were successful in that and I genuinely admitted that here.

This is my last message as I have app developers to help. Thanks for contributing to my thread :slight_smile:

See , Everyone knows clients have different demands, but only a stupid person doesn’t know that if he is trying to sell his services for downloads, he shouldn’t show proofs for branding (with low installs) and aso . So keep claiming whatever you want and keep calling names to others but the truth is , you are stupid , jealous,liar who doesn’t eve know how to sell.

Ankit La Musique Spammer.jpg

You said you started spamming quora last month, but I see you spamming the internet since 2014. If you spam into so many people’s lives, then I don’t see 1 million+ installs as a challenge. And you shamelessly admitted that you spammed Quora yourself. So, whatever you said to me, actually applies to you :wink:

You create questions having your name from another account and then answer from your account: https://www.quora.com/profile/Ankit-Srivastava-145. What fake perception you are creating on the internet about yourself? You appear to me as an attention seeker

This is the difference between promoting and marketing apps in a professional and well-structured way what I do versus randomly mass spamming the internet which you do. Why do so much struggle in getting app installs and spamming the shit out of people’s lives, when you can get the same number of installs in a shorter span of time without spamming the internet? Every app related website, comment section and forum discussion thread, I see you spamming. Please STOP! Get a life dude

He didn’t said he started spamming Quora last month, get your fact right. Any senior members here know he start spamming in 2014.

And seriously, he can get 1m downloads without spending, this is a real challenge. He also share many tips to get there without asking for single cent, unlike you asking for $300, by teaching people spending $50k per month to get downloads.
I don’t see any challenge for using big budget to get downloads.

Lastly, stop label yourself as professional, you are also spamming this forum, and no professional will sell course for $20.

Read his reply on the 2nd page: App Promotion and Marketing Masterclass to Get 1 Million+ App Installs - Marketing Methods - Making Money with Android. It’s not about budget, it’s about getting relevant high quality users for your app.

As I said, I am here to help app developers. You both can continue your work of spoiling the perception of my app promotion course :slight_smile:

You cannot understand what he said? He spammed around 1 month in 2014, and the app keep growing till now.

Also, how did spamming in forum didn’t get relevant users? Are you really understand aso?

Also someone in your team claimed his company is from Forbes top list without proof. You claim you can get 1m downloads within 2 months without proof. Help developer? Or cheat, you know yourself.

Clearly you have no idea about English
I said I spammed for one month but it seems as if you cannot understand it.
Anyways, you keep talking about me spamming , but Here I am with the results.
But what do you have on the other side, You keep spamming ,lying about your shitty course and you have nothing to prove .
It’s simple, you have nothing to show.

You clearly have no Idea why I post on Quora, no It’s not to get any downloads but it is to tell my story.
But how would you know ? You don’t have any idea how to get downloads.
Not only that , you are hypocritical, lol you yourself keep spamming the shit out of Quora , And here you are pointing the fingers at me. And I don’t know what for.
I have never ever seen a twat like you who is so conflicting from the inside that he doesn’t even know what the **** he is doing.
Now please go back home and try to make some one else stupid.Clearly your School tricks don’t work here
Screenshot 2016-03-15 22.51.02.jpg

Come on guys …get of this sickness thread already…don’t try replying him…You can do lots of things in the mean time…:slight_smile:

i am new thanks for the sharing your suggestions…:slight_smile:
best woocommerce plugins

I cant understand how can you reply that… Do you think customer will buy it with those answers?

I posted my course here to help developers. These guys did not maintain the integrity of this thread. It’s my mistake also to bother these guys.

Those who want to excel fast on the app stores have purchased my course and are happy with the course. That was an in-the-moment reply and I usually don’t talk like that. Hope everything is clear now :slight_smile: