Anyone using TapContext?

Hello @superbella… and thank you for your question.

No, the future earnings are not contingent on a user retaining a subscription to any offering.

Once revenue is credited to the account it is guaranteed.

since yesterday my ecpm dropped below $0.60 today it’s $0.35

do you experience the same?

yes, it’s fluctuating sometimes. My average ecpm this month is $11 but on 16th it was barely $4. On the other hand the day before (15th) it was almost $16. I guess there’s no point of comparing the ecmp on a daily basis because it may vary a lot. Even on a weekly basis it might not be very meaningful. Of course, if your ecpm is really decreasing every day and never goes up then you clearly have a downward trend and it might be a good idea to contact TapContext support.

Can you talk a little more about your CPM on both TapContext and Appflood? Also wonder what are their most lucrative ad units.

never use tapcontext, they pay your revenue by 6 months instalments. and their promising ecpm is a big lie. in their website, it says $4-10 but these days im getting below $0.60. when i ask about this, they said they never promised about any ecpm. also they said i will get $4 ecpm if i have 10000+ installs per day. WTF

I’m afraid that I cannot give you stats on Appflood. However, here I would compare my TapContent’s revenue against industry standard mobile ad network, AdMob for July 2013.

TapContext:

• No.Of Apps : 8
  • Ad Unit : Push notification and interstitial ads
  • Installs: 64,529
  • RPMD: $45.61
  • CPM: $2.74
  • Earnings: $2,943.09

AdMob:

• No.Of Apps : 13
  • Ad Unit : Banner ads
  • eCPM : $0.55
  • CPC Imps :1,961,978
  • Fill rate: 99.16%
  • CTR : 0.76%
  • Earnings : $1,080.56

It’s obvious that TapContext outperforms Admob by 3x in earnings. To get a better picture on how other TapContexts’ developers perform, you can visit this site.

@WNASH, could you pls. split the ecpm you are getting for push and interstitial separately for tapcontext.

CPM:
-Push notification : $2.64
-Interstitial : $6.24

this is my ecpm

CPM $1.04
Interstitial $0.68
Notification $1.17
:frowning: :frowning:

:frowning: That took away all the excitement I had to integrate tapcontext

@javaexp,Don’t easily lose hope. As for myself, the numbers I’m getting currently are after being with them for 3 months & I’m starting with a ridiculously low CPM of $0.80. I have to admit that

TapContext is the best alternative push ads for developers looking for free being flagged as virus/intrusive adware & the highest paying ad network as well.

@androiddev, in order to improve your Interstitial's CPM, try to put it upon exit the app.

I’m experience a low revenue by 50% in the last 48 hours.
Does anyone experience the same ?

I can’t seem to enable my dashboard. Debug in app says that tapcontext sdk is enabled, interestial is showing, but I cant see my app in dashboard (i cant even see dashboard). I can see my app in AdControl…

Sometimes it shows after 30 minutes, sometimes after few hours for me. I have never waited longer than a day.

@up up
I see only increase + 50% ecpm with about 80% traffic from tier 1 countries.

It’s like two days now :frowning: I hope support will answer me tomorrow, since the weekend is about to end…

Guys, the interstitial is so slow to load, how do you handle to show it at exit since there no exist any call back response?

How long did it take for you to get the dashboard shown after your first install?

I’ve waiting for 12 hours now, at least 2k installs with their SDK, but still no dashboard is shown.

normally within a few minutes…but now apparently they have a problem because I also wait for several hours to show my new apps

Good to know, thx!

Any experiences with their interstitial eCpm? If you click on the virus scanner interstitial you will have to enter your credit card information in order to buy the app (on an external site) and I doubt that many users will do that?!

Hi, I’m also waiting for 20 hours now and there are no installs on the dashboard… Maybe new SDK is “slower”:stuck_out_tongue: eCPM with interstitial is in my opinion quite good. Hope that with new SDK everything will be the same… Only disadvantage is their payment system and sometimes ads not compliant with google policy…