Anyone using TapContext?

@appandgames, try startapp and airpush (airpush is currently facing issues). startapp is good for inters. giving ecpm of $0.83 for asian traffic (mostly indian) for their offerwall (which includes 3d wall and rich media ads). airpush is good for banners

@javaexp. Thanks for the info. I am definitly moving out of tapcontext and will switch to others.
I suspect start app and airpush is having issues with Google policy compliant. I am just waiting for dust to be settled down.

I am exploring now applovin, appbrain and in the end… admob… which will certainly pay better than Tapcontext (.02).

Can you suggest any other network?

Capture2.JPG

Attached is the proof of there so called “HIGH” earning claims

1. appbrain sucks
  2. yes try applovin, they serve ads only to specific apps. I had wasted a lot of traffic with them before coming to know from their support that not all apps can be monetized with them
  3. admob can give anything between 0.01-0.10 for banner and 0.5-1 for inters depending upon your app

Again for high earnings, startapp and airpush rock. startapp’s offerwall and airpush banners are both are google compliant. however startapp’s post call manager/search and airpush offerwall aren’t

Have you guys noticed that TapContext’s ads kill every other ad? When i start my activity and load two interstitial ads, tapcontext and some other, when I click on tapcontext armor ad “Not now” it kills the other ad that was in the background. The same case with their exit ads. Both loads fine, but when I click Not Now the other one got killed.

Currently, I’m getting $3.12 CPM with most of the traffic from South East Asia & 30%-40% from Middle East.

Glad to know that TapContext is not the real source your app was getting banned by GP. This is my 4th month with TapContext & I’m having 8 apps with them without any reminders of vioalating GP policies.

in my applications translated to arabic I gained a lot with tapcontext google.PNG in all arabic country

What type of ads do you see? I tested them out and only get the armour ads?

Yes, I only see their aggressive virus scanning ad as well…

I wrote to them and got a typical response stating that the ads are displayed based on different parameters and in order to boost the developers’ revenue…

I am impressed with their dashboard update, though!

I used tapcontext and get paid. Really good if you publish on 3rd party store.

I don’t know what’s going on lately… nearly 2k clicks and only $15

Nope !. I have been using TapContext for more than 3 months on my 8 apps without getting any problems & notifications from GP of vioalating their ad policies.

My CPM is terrible these days. I had 3100 installs today and only $3.8 revenue. What the hell is that???

You all know that they split your earnings in 6 months. So nobody will get their money in total. Once you want to stop using their SDK, or they stop working, you will not get and least last 3 months cause you will not go over their minimal threshold of $250. I asked them about this stupidity and they told me that they don’t know what hapens if I want to stop using their SDK and cashout. They split your earnings in 6 months, and still they have the highest minimal threshold of all ad networks. It should be exact oposite.

I agree that TapContext’s threshold is completely ridiculous given their business model. One possible workaround is to, when you decide to stop using their SDK, set your minimum threshold to a very high value (like $10,000), wait until it stops generating income, then set the threshold back to the minimum and get paid the full amount next month. The bad thing about this is you end up waiting half a year to get your money out, and one never knows when these companies go out of business so it’s a risk.

Yes. But I think they are very aware of this problem. Maybe this was made on purpose.

i have same probleme my app use tapcontext and startapp but 5 dollar daily in tapcontext and 98 dollar daily in startapp , it’s normal ???

How many daily installs?

don’t use tapcontext it is scam

Exactly. They are closed. They do not respond on skype/email/phone. They owe me more than 2000$. Sorin (my Account manager) removed me from skype. TAPCONTEXT IS SCAM!