Airpush new AirSDK

I just got an email from airpush officially releasing their sdk

IT Seems that new SDK is with lots of bugs , i am unable to show smartwall add , in logcat i see that every time i successfully receive smartwall ad from server but it is simply not shown !?

I have same issu.

I even tested JSON response smartwall url from logcat in Firefox and response is valid appwall like in earlier version, but in this new SDK you have some serious bugs.

Me too…No ads showing period…it shows in logcat that smartwall is being called successfully but theres no smartwall or any ads…Looks like I’ll be staying with the old SDK for a few more weeks.

lol too many bugs… I just took Airpush out my app. Wait for a stable version.

I have the same issue logcat is saying that the ad was loaded but no ad is showing in my app

same issue as minimum and iulian.pw

Hi Fellow Developers!
We upgraded our servers today and we are running super fast! Load time is 0!!!
Come and enjoy a different experience! An experience that is worth trying and that also works!
Nothing lasts forever!
[b]Don’t be the last to Register! Register Today![/b]

See below our progress this month. We couldn’t have done it without YOU!!!

Testimonial from today: "We’ve worked with AirPush, StartApp and SendDroid. We’re looking for a replacement for AirPush as they seem to be unable to come up with an effective alternative to push notification out-of-app ad unit."

@Mobario_Man - Please stop spamming all threads on this forum with your new SDK, this thread was about the new SDK from AirPush not from Mobrario. I understand you are looking for new developers to join your network but you are killing us with this spam. You are lowering the quality of this forum with this kind of posts. Please make a thread and talk there with everyone that is registered with your network. Just my 2 cents.

Spamming and updating developers on actual SDKs that work and give value to the developers & users are not the same thing.
This thread may have been about an AirPush SDK, but it’s just a pity that it just doesn’t work.

@Mobrario_Man - Dude, just update your own thread with your latest news or whatever don’t spam other threads with your junk. I don’t want to know about your network updates and what bugs users encounter, I want to know about Airpush updates. So your interaction on this thread is pointless and anoying. Just stop spaming all threads with your network.

Banners aren’t working as well I think.
@Phil.Airpush

Give us an estimate at least!

Banner fill rate very low for me, it’s about 30%.

Was trying their video ads yesterday. their new sdk is still flashed as virus by AVG

Airpush is in the mess. They made a mistake by releasing their SDK very late and now they don’t have time to fix it before the deadline.

Time to unpublish my apps now

Am i correct is saying: The new google sdk is the same as the old one, but with the push and icons turned off? Why bother changing? just turn off the push and icon adds on the dashboard.

Am i correct in saying the universal sdk is the same as the old one?

Probably not the same becoz the new SDK has more bugs :slight_smile: