Airpush new AirSDK

It’s 21th now and i can’t see Airpush new SDK.

No update yet :frowning:

Is it common for the ad network to request for your apk file, if their ads are not being shown. I have faced an issue with this sdk and they are now requesting for my apk file, which I feel is a bit weird. I have shared the relevant code and the error messages that I receive.

NEW SDK finally released !!! , check download section!
Someone tested it?

Just tried to install their AirTest apk and the AVG Antivirus still sees it as Intrusive Adware. This totally sucks :confused:

but where is “REVOLUTIONARY NEW AD UNIT”??

In the email they sent 2 days ago it was written that this new ad unit will be released in a few weeks

of course - the name of the package is exactly the same as before

I’m pretty sure AirPush can sue the AVG Antivirus company for giving a false alarm for their apk and ads, because now it really doesn’t contain anything Intrusive(no push ads and no icon ads). I hoped that this issue will be resolved with the new SDK :confused:

When I download the new SDK I get .jar that is 408 bytes and doesn’t work properly.

Really??? Does it still show it as virus? If that’s the case then I am not going to use it. No point of losing over 30% of people because of this

is it prolly better to just take apps offline and enjoy push income rather than waste time updating them and make peanuts.

I am just wondering now.

I have download and test new sdk. But SmartWall sometime AUTO OPEN Play Store without ask user (It like onld SDK 6.0), i think this may violated Google Policy.
One more problem that SmartWall speed, it take more than 2 second to load and i like the speed of StartApp.

Same here!
Anyone else have this?
how can we update if there is no SDK, Phil.Airpush?

Me too, but you can use com-inapp-sdk.jar in lib folder and instead your custom namespace just use name space from AirPlay SDK test

Pretty sure some scanners just look for Airpush _ notify. Xml

When I took airpush out of my apps last night I noticed this.

:cool:

Hi Mizizi,

Can you retry downloading? I’ve downloaded the SDK from two separate computers with no issue. Let me know if the problem persists.

When I removed the V from include bugsense it seems to be ok

MOBARIO SDK + AirPush SDK > AirPush SDK

First option is better than just the second option alone. Just a thought!

@Phil.Airpush
Can you confirm why
the new air sdk is still reported as virus by AVG?
Thanks