Airpush CPM drops significantly from May?

For me, it’s still 0.5$ for smartwalls, that’s 3 times lower than April. I hope it should increase soon…

Hey All,

I understand your frustration with the recent CPM dip but guys please remember CPM is mostly determined by the economics of the bidding process and this has much more to do with the demand side of ad network business model than any other factor, although because of our added productivity we will always be higher than most networks. This means that this ebbs and flows, similar to any market, it will inevitably go back up.

Also to be clear we have NOT changed any % split as we are making less revenue as well. As of today I am seeing a CPM increase on Smartwall so just give it some time and it will bounce back up. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks for being apart of the Airpush family.

Same here with admob.

Yeah, it looks better now.

Same here. No increase what so ever!
I guess many of us will just leave airpush if this won’t get better real soon

Not seeing any CPM increase on smartwall. Smartwall income is whooping 70% down compared to April.

Hi,
My Push ads CPM is showing 0 Since I am using Airpush! and I’ve been waiting for more than a month!
I need your help.

They are trying to make me switch to a different ad network, I swear.

No, it’s just a report issue. I think we are all very familiar with this. It happens day by day…
I am also getting this.
Anyway, Airpush should move to a better hosting service.

Yeah and they claimed that they were, but that was ages ago. They are also meant to be bringing more ad units in, but again that was ages ago.
No updates from them anywhere…

mine looks exactly the same…lol…bt they usually come back to normal in a couple of days…

Thank you, I had only seen the opposite before (going from thousands of $ to just a few hundred)… these days I’m worrying a bit too much about airpush :confused:

Anyone’s CPM for smartwall recover? Mine is below 10 cents now.

Mine is about $0.45 on average from the beginning of the month.

Smartwall is still the worst ever, 10-20 cents.