Airpush CPM dropped dramatically

Not just push but their banners and smartwall isnt stable either. Half of the time, the banners dont work or smartwall wont load and on top of that, eCPM keeps going up and down

For me it is a 20% decrease since I use the new sdk :confused:

Same problem here , airpush is having some problem with smartwall , my revenue dropped also dramatically.

Try using specific ad types e.g. appwall and others it will start to show the ads but the count in the dashboard will still be lower than the actual pulls don’t know whay’s that :confused:

cpm from 1.8 to 1.0 to 0.9 in a week :frowning:
How about you guys?

In my case the CPM is 0,3 it never has been this low , and my revenue is less with 60%
I’m really thinking of joining an other network like TapContext if this is not fixed especially that I talked with the support and they said that nothing is wrong

Hi Limp,

You’ve seen a 20% decrease in CPM? For which ad unit are you referring to? Can you PM me your account info, I’d like to take a look and the dip you’re experiencing.

Thanks

Phil, its everyone so no need to actually ask for anyone’s info. Rather you guys should look at your own system which seems to be going haywire almost every week since the new SDK launched

There is a huge difference in cpm and earnings between the old smartwall and the new one, for me its over 60%.

You have activated the “Dialog Ad”?

Not sure if they comply the policy.

I I have disabled the “Dialog Ad” and “Loading Page”, and my eCPM to come down to 0.3 - 0.5, total disaster …

Had to disable dialogue and landing pages ads becoz they are outright non-compliant and Airpush doesn’t clarify on this issue yet.

PS: Where is the new revolutionary ad format that was going to be launched? Already over 45 days now.

Craziest thing I’ve heard all day. How can they not be compliant? They are in-app ads and 100% Compliant. Come on now!

no appsg is right. landing page ads is not good and can cause ban

Can you elaborate?

say you show the smartwall on click of a button in your app and have enabled landing page ads. In that case the app is violating ad policy which says that the app should have clear distinction of ads and functionality. Taking user to play store instead of first asking if he would really like to go there (as part of ads) is a violation. If this was a good way then we shouldn’t have ad networks like appwiz, startapp, admob showing a offerwall with apps first.

In fact airpush’s alert ads are also in violation. Be careful…

This is what logcat is showing me when i try to load the smartwall, nothing is showing or caching either:

Hi iulian.pw

Can you PM me your Airpush email so I can have our tech team look into the issue.

Thanks

Phil, no offence but I think you’re getting too personally here by trying to resolve individual problems instead of answering to all of us what is going on with your system and what about the NON-COMPLIANT type of ads that your SmartWall is offering. This has been discussed several times(on this page as well) and we still didn’t received any clear answer: do you know about this issue? do you plan on do smth about it?

It’s getting kinda annoying to wait almost 2 months for something and still get nothing but bugs and non-stable working banners and/or smartwall.

I appreciate and love your network, that’s why I haven’t yet switched to a different one, but really ignoring the most obvious issues is not a good idea. We need to know a time-frame when(or IF) this issues will be solved any time soon. It’s not only 1 or 2 developers who’re having this type of issues with the smartwall and banners, I’m pretty sure all who’re using AirPush get a non-stable work from them.

Thank you and looking forward for your reply :slight_smile:

That’s because Premium SMS is NO MORE!! BYE BYE good ECPMS

Cmon now, You know very well the smartwall doesnt work atleast 2-3 times a day. Just look at any random account and you will see smartwall impressions are down by 50%.

Can’t you guys fix the simple server issues let alone SDKs?