Airpush CPM dropped dramatically

Yes. My dashboard stats from yesterday are lower than usual and today basically isnt even showing at all. When will the dashboards be updated and back running normally?

Hi t-frazzz,

We’re aware of the dashboard issue and currently working on it to get all the data updated. This should be resolved shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Appreciate it Phil. Thankyou for posting on the forums to keep us in the loop :wink:

What will be yesterday ? Is it will be change ?

Hi Phil,

this issue reoccurred again starting since around 20.00 PM GMT+7, the smartwall Json : Null still occur.
No ads served. Please kindly fix this issue again. this starting to get really frustrating.

god bless

Hey,

Do you have or posted airpush banner adapters for mopub? Really appreciate if you can share.

Now the smartwall is working fine but the bannerAD is not.
anyone else feels the same?

Yeap, smartwall is displaying but the banners don’t appear :confused:

I hope this will sort this out very soon, maybe because of the weekend nobody took care of this issue.

But still, it took them 1 month to release the SDK and it’s full of bugs. Not sure what their 160+ employees are doing…

Hey appsg, I just have tried mopub and made a adapter class with the new AirPlay SDK of airpush, you can find it here: Ideone.com - QZFQq2 - Online Java Compiler & Debugging Tool

Hmm, my report also reduced dramatically although new installs seem to be the same. Look like their dashboard is having problems.

God damn airpush. My smartwall has more impressions that banners ?? Its usually 3 times more than smartwall.

Revenues are down by over 40%. Phil@airpush, are you guys going to fix this thing for good? How many days more of this nonsense

yes phil, this is starting to get worrying, I really wish this issue resolved soon as possible,

I always loyal to airpush though, no doubt about that

thanks

I don´t know about you guys, but banners don´t work for me. They stopped working yesterday in the evening, then worked for a while in the morning and now, they don´t work again… :confused:

Airpush ecpm, always decrease, It will fall to zero soon.

Did someone opened a support ticket about this issue? Just so we know to not open each of us a separate ticket asking about the same problem…

I’m testing the “new” air sdk, but does not work SmartWall / banners, are you it work?

Nope, my banners don´t work. They worked for a while, around 1PM, but they do not work again.

Hey Guys,

We’re looking into the issue as to what may be causing this drop in impressions. I will notify you guys once I get an updated.

Is everyone else having the same issue? My SmartWall always returns : SmartWall JSON: {“status”:140,“count”:0,“url”:"",“message”:“Campaign not available”} but when I show overlay ad or Appwall it does show BUT I compared the number of pushes shown by AirPush dashboard to ones shown in google analytics. They are off by 4 times!!! :confused:

Any info about this CPM drop ?
it seem push notification is the one that got CPM dropped significantly. CPM for Push Notification for me range around 0.3$-0.5$ right now.
Well, I guess it just make sense due to new google policy, I think many advertiser are not looking into PN anymore.

waiting for new info from phil