admob ecpm doubled?

Yesterday i had eCPM 0.09 and today at this moment 0.04, taking into an account that 6 days ago i had 0.31 yesterday i had less than 1/3 of revenue and todey less than 1/6. Its not acceptable

Something is wrong with reporting I think. The ads are displaying, fill rate is OK. The CTR is 4 times lower than two days ago (and yesterday was 2 times lower) - so clicks aren’t counted properly most likely. Maybe those on AdSense ads.

I also like you.
Today, the ctr is 2 time lower than yesterday. Earlier also less than 1/3 :frowning:

I hope today, no clicks have been counted yet.

I hope.

Otherwise, tomorrow i will stop using AdMob forever.

I love this forum. Whenever I freak out about something like this lower CTR I know it’s not just me. I :slight_smile:

It’s either Ad sense ads not being counted or a new anti click measure has been introduced. But probably just Ad sense acting up.

Your revenue is high.

I hope like u.

Revenue from AdMob will reduce, because of the new measures with CTR :((

What new measures? Are you sure about this? Got any info link?
Today my ECPM is also ridiculously low.

I don’t know. you can ask Dan

Fanarim I envy your two dollars… I am yet to hit the jackpot with admob:D

I think something wrong with clicks

My impressions goes up day by day, but my clicks goes down everyday ???

Hi!

I’ve got the same problem and today it’s going to be even worst than yesterday. I can’t find any infromation on admob site or anywhere else. Any ideas?

We have to wait for a while. If it doesn’t change in next two days, we can start to panic. :wink:

SUMMING UP:

what is the best alternative for AdMob banners?

by the best I mean:

• high fill rate for North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia etc.
  • net 15, net 30 payments
  • high CPC

Same here. I have a huge decrease of ecpm, like 1/4 th of the regular price.

Let’s hope it’s a glitch. eCPM fallen to 1/9th of the average. Both CTR decreased 3 times and CPC declined from 3 to 1 cents per click.

Ok, eCPM 0.03. And clicks 1/3.
I will change to millenial tomorrow …

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/JrLrbGJLSDA

Looks like it may be just a reporting problem. Let’s hope it is :slight_smile:

I have been using Admob for a while (I think little over 18 months now) and this has happened before. They corrected on second day.

Last informations from Google explain admob’s ecpm decrease :

For the third quarter, the average cost that advertisers paid Google per click fell 15% from a year earlier, and fell 3% from the prior quarter. Also, paid clicks, a measure of how frequently consumers click on Google’s advertisements, increased 33% from a year earlier and were up 6% from the second quarter.

Google generally pulls in less revenue from the advertising it places on mobile devices than it does from traditional personal computers. That’s helped create a downward trend for advertiser prices on Google, which has caused some concern

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443684104578064671358259436.html