admob ecpm doubled?

Is there anyone else like me, who has decreased ecpms again ?

propably everyone using AdMob :slight_smile:

Yeah in my case the topic should be “Admob ecpm halved”.

I’m curious what AdMob has done on 30th September/1st October, because from this date I got -40/50% eCPM/revenue

similar situation was on 15th February 2012 when they changed biding method for clicks

Yes Lately eCPM on admob has been going down again.

Terrible eCPM rate so far !

it was higher than 0.60

now walking around 0.15-0.30, Jesus !

What´s happening? is this usual?

My case:
Oct 11 - ecpm 0.31
Oct 12 & 13 - ecpm 0.21
Oct 14 - ecpm 0.15
Today - ecpm 0.12!!

off-topic: anyone use LeadBolt banner?

looks like today its even worse. It appears eCPM is falling by 20% week over week.

OMG, 0.15 yesterday…
Admob >.<!!! Should I change to Millenial Media??

Looks like they just update little late and eCPM is same as last week.

I did for a short while. Don’t bother.

I have changed to jumptap using admob mediation, after talking with another developer of my town. He thinks that is the best way. What do you think?

Thankyou!

Well, let us know how are: fill rates, eCPM, how much they pay for click and are they paying on time - unless you are their marketing guy.

I get average eCPM: $0.35 :blush:
But one of my apps right now : $7.18, and gives like $0.15 per click :smiley:

I have only changed one of my apps, not all of them, this app is Al pie de la letra ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluecorner.alpiedelaletra ) and only spanish version.

Now i have much more revenue, ecpm is now 0.8, but the developer i talked to told me that this was only for first days, possible because they want you to be happy hahah.

Anyway, he keeps having much better ecpm with jumptap

It is important to say that this app had average ecpm 0.25, and most of the requests are from spain and southamerica.

Well, from 0.25 (low low low) to…

0.09! AWESOME! From 6-7 dollars per day and eCPM of 0.6 to $1 is really awesome!.

same for me on admob. I give a chance to millenial and inmobi

Yesterday was extremely low (0.22 eCPM with 60 seconds and today 0.1 eCPM :|). If they don’t correct (it looks like they didn’t count at least 30% of the clicks because CTR is ridiculously low) it I’m swiiching in my biggest apps.

Yes I think its not updated with Adsense clicks yet or something today.