about SendDroid advertise network

Interesting, I had much the same experience in the first couple of days. After that things started improving though.

I’ve just had a more detailed look at the stats report for the last 30 days. Here’s what I found:

• In the first 3 days, I had about 30 installs but no requests or pushes.
  • For the next 5 days after that, I had about 80 installs and only 10 requests (~65% fill rate)
  • After that, I got an average of 15 installs & 17 pushes per day (100% fill rate)

So it took about a week to get started, but in the past 10 days it’s been performing quite well in terms of fill rate.

Still I don’t seem to be getting as many requests as I’d expect (Google Play says I have 100 active installs, but I’m not seeing 100 requests per day). I suspect this may be an SDK issue, which I’ll ask SendDroid about today.

Hello

For me its better than airpush. I am getting around 20000 pushes/day now and ive got higher CPMs than in Airpush so I am happy from sendroid. Live support is also very ok. I can ask about specific things about advertising my app that helps me increase revenue.

Mhm…CPM., yeah, You can have up to $ 10, if the ads will only be sent to Germany, France, England, Canada etc.

Someone can tell me, Did SendDroid has advertising to countries which Airpush and LeadBolt don’t have(truly have, but very little); like
Philipines, Turkey,Israel, China,India,indonesia,Korea,Japan, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, Egypt etc ??

I don’t knows what you guys have, but my 20%-25% user probably never seen notyfication ads. ;/

I have had nothing but bad experiences with using SendDroid. They don’t send out payments like they should, and their support doesn’t answer inquiries about payments either. With the new Google Play Policy they have gotten worse.

I believe they are about to take everyone’s money and run due to the new Google Play Policy. Don’t count on receiving any further payments from this company!

Everyone has been warned!

Sorry to hear you’ve had a bad experience with them, I’m sure they’ll get in touch with you from seeing your post.
I’ve been using them for several months and they’ve never missed a payment and have always answered support requests.